he stands up for you (ethan)

disclaimer: all respect to Teala. I am not saying in any way shape or form she's a bitch I only used her name for the story I apologize if this upset anyone.
let's see how it goes. probably shitty and unedited it's 3am lmao
Ethan: "I'm going to get a drink." your boyfriend Ethan said removing his hand from your waist and stepping away from you guy's friends.

you looked around the party until you eyes landed on familiar long black hair. "Madison!" you yelled running over to your good friend Madison beer. (comment rude shit about Madison and I'm going to delete your comment all nice shit here pls)

"y/n! oh my god!" she engulfed you in a hug and you pulled away looking around her circle, Jack Gilinsky was the next to engulf you in his arms. you hugged back, "how are you?" he smiled "I'm good! you and jack are working on big shit I hear." he laughed and nodded.

"this is Teala Dunn and Maggie Lindemann." you smiled and Maggie hugged you. "you're so cute!" you smiled at Maggie and thanked her.

"um, yeah hi, sorry but who exactly are you?" Teala asked rudely. "I'm an actress." you flashed her a smile. "I've never heard of you. are you like- a fake actress?"

you were taken back by her bitchy attitude, who the fuck does she think she is? you chuckled,
"a fake actress?"
"you know, someone that says they act but have never actually acted? because if you were an actress, or anyone at all, I think I would've heard of you."
ok that's enough, you ran your tongue over your teeth. And just as you were literally about to tell her to square up a familiar arm snaked around your waist.

"actually, y/n is filming a movie right now." Ethan said resting his head on your shoulder.

"is it a low budget short film?"
"oh no, nothing like your movies Teala," she gasped, "y/n is working with John Green on a movie based off his book called "looking for Alaska'. spoiler alert, she is Alaska, which is also the lead roll." he smiled back at her.
"where is the funding coming from?"
"not that it's any of your business, but mostly from lions gate." Teala scoffed, "whatever." she said turning on her heel to walk away.

"I think we should be going too," I nodded at Ethan and said goodbye to the shocked Jack, Madison, and Maggie.

"God I love you." you laughed once you sat down in Ethan's car. "touché baby." he replied starting up the engine.