fights pt.2

yall know how much I hate wringing pt. 2 s but I'll do this one for you bc ily (:

Ethan: you sat outside the door of your home just thinking about everything that has gone on tonight. you knew Ethan was hurt, but it hurt you he kissed that girl. of course he said he had no intention of kissing her and that it was a mistake but why did he? even then you had to give him some points for telling you before anyone else did. you mustered up enough courage to walk through your front door and once you did you saw Ethan asleep on the floor right by the door. your heart dropped as you realized he had been waiting for you but fell asleep, you went upstairs and changed into one of his t shirts, you came back down and Ethan was in the same spot. you sat down next to him and gently ran your fingers through his hair soon enough his eyes fluttered open and he took your hand and placed it over his heart, which was beating fairly quickly. "this is what you do to me, and I've never loved anyone or anything more than I love you, I need you in my life, and I swear I had no idea she would kiss me." he said in his raspy-soothing-I-just-woke-up voice. you smiled and nodded your head "I believe you" he smiled and hugged your waist. you two ended up in your bed with the blinds open watching the sunrise and talking about anything and everything.

that ending hardcore sucked goodbye.