he cheats pt. 2 (grayson)

for you bc you literally blew up pt.1

sorry for any errors it's barely edited. I'm tired.

Grayson: 73 messages and 49 missed calls from Grayson. "the vibration never ends" Ethan said covering his head with one of my throw pillows. we were still camped out on my couch with white chicks on repeat on the tv. I ate a strawberry as Ethan's words were muffled by the pillow "I'm gonna hear it in my dreams." I chuckled as I ate another strawberry. "you don't have to stay Ethan, you can go don't you have plans with Aaron?" his eyes widened "oh shit I do ok I'll text you later and I'll come back if you want me to just text me if you need anything ok." he grabbed his coat and kisses my cheek as he quickly ran out the door.

I exited out of white chicks and scrolled through Netflix. after not finding anything that caught my attention I switched to cable TV, which just so happened to be on tmz "our prayers go out to Lamar, his friends, and family. next we have these exclusive pictures of y/n exiting Grayson Dolan's condo complex fairly quickly. she got in her car and sped away almost hitting 2 paparazzi." I choked on my strawberry then let out a slight chuckle at his last remark. "Grayson then quickly ran out in nothing but his jeans. what do you think was happening?" he asked the other people in the office.

"personally I think y/n is a very humble person, something must have had to be extremely wrong for her to take such measures to get away from him in such a short span of time." "AMEN SISTER!" I yelled raising my glass of sprite in the direction of the tv. "I agree with Lola, I think he cheated." a few others gasped and a pain struck my heart knowing it was true.

I was always reluctant to let Grayson into my life, but when I did I fell hard. I was head over heels in love with him and I just assumed he was head over heels for me too. I can't explain how much it hurts knowing someone you love with everything inside you doesn't love you with everything inside them. I switched the tv off and grabbed all my dishes walking to the kitchen. "fuck him, I'm so good without him, I'm gonna clean up my house, take a shower, get dressed, and go outside. he can't fucking stop me from living my life." I said putting away all my food. I played the album badlands by halsey (https://itun.es/us/CzrL7) cleaned up my house and made my bed, I took a quick shower while the cd was still playing as I sang along loudly.

after I dried my hair and got dressed I put on some light makeup as well as my sunglasses and grabbed my purse. "fuck you Grayson Dolan" I said locking my door behind me.

walking out of my building I was bombarded with questions about Grayson and flashing lights. "are you and Grayson over?" "who's girl will you be next?" "do you have your eye on anyone?" "how do you feel about being Grayson's ex?" all these questions were being thrown at me as my blood started to boil. I hailed a taxi and opened the door but before I got in I turned to the paparazzi, "listen, my name is y/full/n, not Grayson Dolan, not Grayson's girlfriend or ex girlfriend, I'm y/full/n and if any of you have a fucking problem with that then go talk to someone that answers to their boyfriends name, because I fucking don't. I'm an independent successful young lady and I was fine without a boy and I was fine with a boy. I've built everything I have because of me and no one other than me. the one acting in the movies is me, the one in the interviews is me, the one at the parties is me, this one paying the bills is me, the one that is making a name for herself is fucking me and if you don't actually give a fuck about anything other than my relationship status then don't come talking to me. goodbye." and with that I shut the door.

"woah!" the taxi driver yelled "I got all that on my iPhone!" I laughed as I told him the name of my favorite sushi place. I dialed the number on my phone and placed my order. about 10 minutes later I was outside the restaurant. "how much?" I asked the kind man driving the yellow car, he turned down the music and replied, "the beginning speech was payment enough. you go girl!" I laughed, thanked him and hopped out of the cab. I grabbed my food and yet again hailed another taxi which took me home.

I shut my door and let out an exasperated sigh as I sat on one of my bar stools. I switched on the tv to friends and ate my sushi. about 20 minutes later I had cleaned up my dishes and was sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter when there was a knock on my door. I stood up and opened it assuming it was Ethan. but it wasn't. "hi." Grayson said out of breath. I shut the door but he pushed it back with his hand. "let me talk to you please." I scoffed, "if I wanted to talk to you don't you think I would've answered your calls, all 49 of them." "look I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please let me in." I groaned in frustration as I swung open the door. he walked in and grabbed my hand pulling me to the couch. "I love you, and I've made the biggest mistake of my life, I didn't want to go through with it but I didn't know how to tell her to stop. please believe me, please forgive me I'm nothing without you." a tear rolled down my cheek as I quickly looked away. "please don't cry." he ran his thumb over my cheek as I looked at him once again. I crashed my lips into his enjoying the warmth and love I felt but still knowing what was right. I pulled away and placed my forehead on his. "I love you Grayson Dolan, and I forgive you. but I'm not going to be in a relationship with you." I stood up. "no baby-" "how would I ever trust you again, you threw me away like I was fucking trash. for three months Grayson?! three months?! I can't be with you, I can't ever be with you again." I threw my arms up in exasperation as he stood up with tears in his eyes. "I love you Grayson, I love you so much." I walked to him and grabbed his biceps, "look at me" he looked. "find someone, someone gorgeous someone you can see a family with someone you want to share the rest of your life with and hold onto her with every once of strength you have in you and never fuck it up and never let her go. please Grayson I'm begging you never cheat on anyone again please." a tear rolled down his cheek as I wipers it away. I connected our lips one last time. "I'm sorry, y/n." he said stepping outside the door. "I know." I replied quietly and with that I shut the door. it hurt. and it was gonna hurt for a long time. but I knew how much I was worth and I knew someone else in the world knew it too, I just had to find him.

an
I will never write a cheating imagine and have them get together in the end, as much some of you may hate me it's never the right decision everyone deserves better than a cheater, please always remember how much you're worth bbys.

wth this is 1340 words that's my longest yet !!!!! ilysm goodnighttttt