"i'll pick you up" (ethan)

Ethan: your eyes silently fluttered open as your phone rang not so silently next to your pillow.

you squinted through the pain caused but the extreme level of brightness from your phone as you tried to read the caller ID. "hello?" "baby, y/n, hi." ugh Ethan. he was your boyfriend and you loved him very much but not when he wakes you up at 4:23am "Ethan, do you have any idea what time it is?" he chuckled on the other end of the conversation "yes, I know I'm sorry, but I couldn't sleep and I miss you a lot." you smiled which was followed by a sleepy yawn "do you want to come over?" your eyes widened as you sat up in your bed. "what, Ethan no." "I'll pick you up, please. I want to go swimming." you rolled your eyes. "or can we at least get food? I'm hungry y/n pleaseeeee." he said. "ok Ethan, yes, fine, come over." you replied giving in. "YAY! thank you princess I'll be right over." with that he hung up and you got out from under your warm, inviting covers and walked to your dresser to pick out a bathing suit.

you ate a mint, (because I'm not going to just sit here and act like your breath doesn't smell like bootyhole when you wake up like every other author on this app does ok) put your t shirt on over your bathing suit, (which happened to be one of Ethan's many shirts that were in your room) grabbed your phone and a ten dollar bill and put them both in your bathing suit top as you silently opened your door and walked downstairs as quietly as possible trying not to wake your parents, you did this often but it was still quite nerve racking.

you made it down stairs successfully and opened your front door just enough for you to get out. you closed it and ran towards Ethan's car.

"hi y/n." "hi Ethan" you replied leaning over to kiss him. he rested his hand on your thigh and drove down the street towards the main road.