they sneak into your house

Grayson: "baby girl" you were asleep but silently heard your boyfriend Grayson. "y/n" you heard again before he sat on your butt and started giving you neck kisses. "wakkkeee upppp" he whined. you were still out of it when you opened your eyes "it's 6:30 in the morning what are you doing here?" you asked. "I missed my girlfriend." he replied going to kiss you on the lips but you stopped him. "I have to brush my teeth." he groaned laying down while you got up to go walk into your bathroom, and brushing your teeth then returning to your room quietly since everyone in your house was asleep "Grayson I'm not even wearing pants." you said noticing your lace underwear in your mirror." he smirked tilting his head "that's ok." he replied walking over to you. he wrapped his arms around your waist and started kissing your neck, you placed your hands on top of his on your lower stomach. "I hate you for waking me up." "I know"

Ethan: "babe." "babe." "babe." you slowly opened your eyes and went to scream when you saw someone in your bed next to you but they covered your mouth before you could panic  "sshhh, it's just me love." your boyfriend Ethan reassured you. you relaxed then took his hand off your mouth, which he then replaced with his lips. "Ethan, I love you, but I'm not wearing a shirt." he smiled "that's ok" he winked. "I fucking hate you." you said laughing.