he cheats pt. 2 (ethan)

Ethan: you got home at slammed the door. "are you o fucking k?" your roommate and best friend lacey asked. you had both met through YouTube. "yes, if walking in on your boyfriend sleeping with a naked girl after they had sex is o fucking k then I'm o fucking k." you said. lacey gave you an apologetic look and before you knew it you were a crying mess in her arms. ~

5 days had passed and Ethan had so far called you 183 times and texted you 349 times. you didn't read the messages and deleted the conversation every time he texted you. it hurt he would do that, you were broken. your diet for the past 5 days had been pizza and mango smoothies. you luckily had a spare YouTube video so you didn't have to film one this week. you were rudely awoken by lacey screaming. you only got parts of the conversation like "you can't" and "fuck you" and the occasional "asshole." it was probably another fight with her mom on the phone. you were standing by your door and got bored. you pressed play on your music and sat back in bed drawing on your leg with a pen. you had cried all day the first 2 days after you found Ethan and a girl you came to find out was named Ashley and you just kind of felt numb since then. you were drawing a bunch of different shapes when the pen flew across your thigh messing the whole thing up as your door flung open and you jumped, startled. you looked in your door frame and saw Ethan holding onto the door handle and the wall. he looked like he hadn't slept at all and had been crying the whole 5 days. you just stared at him and he started back at you. "y/n please listen to me." he said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "yeah no." you said wiping your eyes and sniffling as you went back to drawing on your skin "y/n I love you, and I miss you, I swear to god I need you so bad, I can't do anything without you I haven't slept or ate basically at all and all I've done is cry and beat myself up over this." "well sounds like your life sucks, I've been great, better than ever actually. I need you to get off my bed and out of my house before I call the police i-" before you could say anything else Ethan cut you off with his lips on yours. "you still love me I know it." he said after you pulled away. "things fade with time." you said quietly. "I don't want that to fade y/n I love you, goddamn do I love you. I love the way you laugh so hard you can't breath. I love the way your always nice to everyone. I love the way you dance to Nicki minaj at 3 in the morning. I love you, and I'm nothing without you. you keep me sane, you keep me happy after reading hate. you are my everything and I need you in my life. I've made really fucking dumb decisions. but I'm willing to make up for them. I need you babe. I love you." before you knew what was happening your lips were on Ethan's once again. you pulled away and rested your head on his chest ad he hugged you tightly. "I forgive you. but I don't want you in my life." you said pulling away from him. "find someone else you truly care about and then don't fuck it up." you said smiling and kissing him once again before closing your front door and wiping a tear from your cheek. you knew it would take time to FULLY get over Ethan but this was for the best. you didn't deserve someone that cheated on you. no matter what that would always be a part of your relationship, and you felt it was a part you would never truthfully get over. you'll move on and so will he. you love ethan enough to let him go and to hopefully learn from his mistakes, and that's all you can ever do.

A/N
NEVER GET BACK TO GTHER WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS CHEATED ON YOU YOU ALL DESRVE BETTER AND THERE IS BETTWR FOR YOU OUT THERE ILY THIS SUCKED I HATE DOING PART TWOS BUT ILY SO I DID IT AND IT SUCKED ASS THAT'S IT GOODNIGHT AND DONT DO DRUGS UNLESS YOU LIKE THEM.