baby sitting (grayson)

I was gonna write this as a blurb but then I realized I could make a story outta it so here we are.

fuck fuck fuck. the parents of the 5 year old I baby sit just said they need me to baby sit today instead of tomorrow. but here's the problem. the hottest guy in school asked me to go get dinner with him, and I don't wanna blow either of them off, so I decided to call grayson.

(stupid idea bitch tf, are you high)

"hello?" you heard him say through the phone as your heart raced. "hi grayson, um, I babysit this kid a lot and they said they needed me to baby sit tomorrow but they just called saying they made a mistake and need me today, and I just feel really fucking bad and I'm not going to blow you off like a bitch so I wanted to tell you." you bit your lip lightly awaiting his answer. "gray?" you said after you hadn't heard him say anything for like 17 seconds "huh, no that's fine, do you want me to go with you?" he asked. "would you?" I asked smiling "hell yeah! I love kids" he exclaimed as you laughed "ok I'll text you his address and I'll meet you there?" "no." "what?" I said puzzled "I still want to pick you up, what time do we have to be there." uh 5:30 I think." "I'll see you at 5:29" he said hanging up the phone. the next half hour flew by and at exactly 5:29 the doorbell rang. you walked down stairs and opened the door to a lovely (hot AF) looking grayson with a gray t shirt and slightly ripped jeans (outfit above((coachella outfit btw)))

"let's go." I nodded and walked out the door locking it behind me and getting in the passenger side but before I could open the door grayson picked me up and ran me back to the front door "this is still our first date I open your doors." he said smiling "shit ok" I replied mimicking his facial expression. grayson then opened my door when we got to Logan's house and when the door to the house opened I just smiled and said a non energetic "surprise?" and Logan's parents just smirked and let us in.

AN
legit babysitting right now
anyone wanna know how to get money
1. be homeschooled
2. baby sit on week nights bc no one else will
3. hope the kids don't have an asthma attack like mine did
4. text your crush and write a story about your other crush while your phone is at 3% ok
ly bbys so so much