picnic at 4am- Ethan

Ethan: "y/n." I faintly heard as I slightly woke up. my sight cleared and I saw my boyfriend Ethan sitting on my bed.

"Ethan? what are you doing her its three am.

"wanna go on a picnic." my eyes widened and  sat up in my bed.

"at 4 am?" he nodded and I ran the pros and cons around in my head. in the end he won so I threw on a pair of pants and snuck out of my house with my insane boyfriend.

-

"where exactly are you taking me, mr.dolan" I asked after about 10 minutes of driving and ethans playlist.

"you can sleep we wont be there for another 20." I nodded and situated myself best I could and before I knew it I was asleep once again.

-

"baby girl we're here." Ethan took my hand in his and pulled me up from his car.

he covered my eyes with is other hand and after at least 2 minutes of walking through what felt like tall grass ethan sat me down and uncovered my eyes. I was sitting against a rock surrounded by flowers as the sun had just barely started to rise (pic above bbg's), he had set out my favorite foods and cut some of the flowers for me.  

"Ethan! you did all this for me?" I asked hugging him.

"I'd do anything for you y/n. I love you." I laughed.

"you're so fucking cheesy, but I love you too." I smiled as he leaned in to kiss me and I leaned back and before I knew it our lips were touching and even though we had kissed thousands of times before this one felt so real and passionate and in the moment here was no one else but us in the entire world and we were so happy and in love and there was nothing I ever wanted to feel ever again except this feeling.

-

we spent the rest of the morning talking and kissing and admiring our surroundings and admiring each other and eating all the food Ethan had gotten for me. there was truly no place I ever wanted to be.

an

this is short and shitty I'm aware and so terribly sorry but I promise ill update soon xo.