•Sixty-Seven

"

". . . Two more days, huh?" Jimin murmurs with his arms crossed.

Jin nods sadly while the others didn't respond. Three days have passed and Jungkook surprisingly passed the first mark Dr. Chen predicted he would die on. It was a relief, to say the least, but realizing what still lies ahead had them all reserves from celebrating.

If Jungkook could get passed the fourth day then he had a week left. But if he gets passed the week then he has about three weeks left. They knew he would pass on either way but the longer time he stayed, the better.

They stood in the hall murmuring among themselves about the situation. Jimin glances behind Jin and at the door that led to Jungkook's hospital room. Discreetly he looks through the window and sees you and Jungkook talking with smiles upon your faces.

"Jisun is dealing with this surprisingly well," Yoongi sighs as he fixes his black hoodie. You were oddly okay the situation. You were calm and collected, and it didn't sit well with them.

"I bet she's hurting more than all of us though," Hoseok mumbles as he leans against a wall. "I mean, she's sticking to Jungkook like glue."

Jimin decides not to respond as he continues to gaze through the glass watching you. Your forced smile, the way your eyes crinkled at the edges, the way you hold onto Jungkook's hand as if afraid to let go. You may not show it, you probably even cry when you're alone but he knows you were in more pain then everyone here put together.

Your best friend, your other half was going to die. He could see you were doing everything in your power to make him happy before that day, you were doing everything to make these last moments precious. He notices a folder on the table beside Jungkook.

He raises a brow in curiosity wondering what it was. "Is that what you and Namjoon gave Jungkook last night?" He asks directing the question towards Jin.

"Hm? Oh, the folder?" Jin clarifies without looking at the door. "Yeah, we gave that to him."

Jimin looks away and frowns slightly. "What is it?"

"Dunno," Namjoon shrugs. "He said it was a secret but it's just papers so I don't know why he has to be secretive about it."

Jin sighs as he stretches his arms in front of him. "We'll find out sooner or later, I guess." He says. "For now, let's just go hang out with him. He's up, right?"

Jimin hesitates by the door for a second wondering if this was a good idea. He wants to spend every second he could with Jungkook, but he also wishes for you to spend time with him. He cares about you more than himself, you should spend these moments with him than with your crazy friends and brother.

So with a loud sigh, he shakes his head.

"Let's not go in."

"What? Why?" Yoongi questions. "He's asleep?"