•Fifty-Three

"That's hilarious!" Yoongi hollers in laughter while pointing at Jungkook

"That's hilarious!" Yoongi hollers in laughter while pointing at Jungkook. He narrows his eyes while watching his older friend laugh at him. Jimin and Hoseok couldn't hold it in any longer and join in.

Jungkook's cheeks start to flare as he scrunches his head into his shoulders. He never thought his friends would laugh at his problem. He came by Jin and Namjoon's apartment expecting to only see the couple but was also greeted with his three other friends.

He had no choice but to talk in front of them about the awkward kiss he shared with you last night. He still couldn't wrap around his head as to why it felt weird.

He was hoping Jin or Namjoon may know why, yet instead of taking in the information like mature adults Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin all pointed and laughed like a bunch of elementary school kids. Jungkook felt as though he was exposed and naked for everyone to see.

"S-shut up!" He splutters loudly. "It's not supposed to be funny!"

"Oh, I know but the picture I got in my head--" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence and falls off his chair and onto the floor laughing uncontrollably.

Jungkook watches him feeling more abashed than ever before. This was not how he expected things to go.

"Tell me, were your lips touching?" Yoongi breathes in between laughs.

Jungkook stiffens at the question and quickly averts his gaze with a frown. "Um, just lightly. I barely felt anything--"

The three laugh harder and started to hold their stomachs and slap their knees. Jungkook watches them feeling mortified with his stomach-churning.

"What the heck is so funny?" He shouts over their laughter.

"Guys, quit it already," Namjoon states sternly as he takes a sip from his cup. "Jungkook is being serious here."

"Yeah, and you're just laughing at him," Jin scolds.

"I'm sorry!" Hoseok breathes heavily with tears at the corner of his eyes. "It's just that Jungkook is really a pure baby after all!"

Jungkook gasps dramatically and places a hand over his chest. "I am not!"

"Yes, you are!" Jimin exclaims with a smile as he slowly gets back on the chair. "What you and Jisun did, that wasn't even a kiss! Not even in the slightest." He snickers.

"Yes, it was!" Jungkook shouts earnestly.

"Alright then, enlighten me." Jimin challenges.

Jungkook huffs and puffs out his chest confidently. "Our lips touched first of all."

"Barely though," Yoongi grumbles earning him a glare from both Jin and Jungkook.

"And it happened after our first date," Jungkook concludes turning his attention back to Jimin. He was fighting against the urge to smile.