•Twenty-Eight

A few days have passed and little by little you started to see less of Jungkook

A few days have passed and little by little you started to see less of Jungkook. Of course, he'll show up for meals but he didn't eat much. Most of the time when your friends would ask him to hang out with them he would decline.

He would spend the day outside in clothes that weren't meant for the cold weather and sit on a bench. And all he did was stare, he would blankly stare at the view. You haven't heard him speak in a while making you miss his voice.

Each day when you see him alone outside your chest ached. You wanted to do something for him, but you didn't know what. He wouldn't speak to you on any terms. It was like you two became complete strangers in just a week. Needless to say, you were a little depressed and exhausted for thinking so much about what his problem was.

For the millionth time, you let out a sigh causing Yoongi to grip his cup and glare at you. "Okay, what's your problem?" He demands.

He was getting tired of hearing your sad sighs. He was trying to watch a drama but he couldn't pay attention because of how annoying you are.

"Nothing. . ." You mumble as you stare aimlessly at the tv. You had your head on the table with your cheek pressed against the wood. You've been like this all morning.

You hear the padding of feet against the tatami mats until they stop behind you. Someone drops down to the floor and places their arms around your waist. They pull you to their chest and hold you tightly.

"Aww, Jisun what's wrong?" Taehyung asks with a pout forming on his lips. "Was breakfast not good?"

He decided to wake up early and make some homemade fluffy, Japanese pancakes. He figured it would make your day, it seems as though he was wrong.

"No, Taehyung breakfast was delicious." You assure your friend.

Taehyung tightens his hold and places his chin on your shoulder. "Well, I'm going to hold you until you'll feel better," he states like a child making you laugh a little.

Suddenly it was silent all around you except for the tv in the background. You notice Yoongi staring at you with his cup in his hands. Hoseok who was laying on the floor was also staring at you.

You raise an eyebrow, "What?"

They quickly look at Taehyung who seems oblivious. Yoongi lets out an awkward cough and quickly looks away. "N-nothing," he answers.

You look at Hoseok in questioning but he too looks away. What's with them? You lean your back against Taehyung's chest shoving aside their weirdness.