•Fifty-Two

Just as he said, Jungkook won you most of the top prizes in the amusement park

Just as he said, Jungkook won you most of the top prizes in the amusement park. From a huge yellow stuffed bear to a cute goldfish, Jungkook won them all.

It didn't surprise you as it did to the kids present. He can do anything.

A loud dinging from a bell was made and you see Jungkook jump in victory. "Yes!" He exclaims happily. "I won!"

The middle-aged man behind the counter sighs tiredly and gestures behind him. "Alight, which one?" He grumbles clearly exhausted.

Jungkook thinks for a minute while rubbing the bottom of his chin. He couldn't possibly choose which stuffed animal he wanted. He glances behind and sees you who stood a few feet behind him.

"Jisun, which one would you like?" He asks with a smile. You resist the urge to squeal at the sight of his adorable smile. You stretch your lips as wide as you can into a huge grin.

"The pink bunny!" You tell him excitedly.

Jungkook nods and turns back to tell the man. You watch as the man hands him the bunny and Jungkook rushes to you happily.

"Here you go!" He holds out the stuffed bunny and you awe at the cuteness. One ear was folded while the other stood up, it's smile was a mischievous one as it eyes held mischief as well.

"It's so cute!" You gush with a giggle.

Jungkook gestures it to you. "Here."

You shake your head with a smile, "Sorry, Kook, you got to hold that for me."

"Why?"

You gesture your preoccupied arms and he looks at them. You held onto the huge yellow bear that could possibly be the same size as you, the bag of water with the goldfish inside, a small miniaturized horse, a stuffed dog, and a blue koala bear.

He could see that if you held one more item you wouldn't be able to see what is in front of you. Jungkook chuckles sheepishly and pulls it away.

"My bad."

You laugh lightly and began to walk down the boardwalk. "I don't know what time it is, but I'm guessing it's pretty late."

You gaze around your surroundings to see some stands closing for the night, rides shutting down for the night, and families or couples exciting the park. Jungkook makes a face while clutching the bunny close to his chest.