•Eighteen

The rest of the time in the restaurant was silent between you and Jungkook

The rest of the time in the restaurant was silent between you and Jungkook. You silently ate while he watched. You didn't mind the silence though, it was the good kind. The kind shared between close friends.

When you finally finished all the food you let out a sigh of satisfaction and sat back in your chair. Jungkook chuckles, "Enjoyed it?" You nod with a smile.

You love food, you loved to eat more than anything. But it scares you sometimes and you fear that you may gain weight. You already have a tiny belly. But to Jungkook you were 'perfect' just the way you are.

No one ever said that to you before. Not even Taehyung. So it was surprising when he says that to you with a big smile. It brought butterflies to your stomach and a smile on your plump lips.

Jungkook waves a hand and calls over a waiter. "We would like the check please." He says politely.

The waiter nods, "Of course." He looks between you two. "Not intrude on any business but how long have you two been together?" You and Jungkook blink a few times and turn to the waiter in puzzlement.

"Come again?" You say.

"How long have you two been dating?" He clarifies. As if on cue you vigorously shake your head in denial with a sheepish laugh.

"Oh, we're not together." You say and look at your friend who seemed surprised. "Right?" You ask for reassurance. He shakes out of his daze and forces out a chuckle.

"R-right. We're just friends." He says. The waiter laughs at your reactions. "Oh, I see. It just seemed like you guys are dating." He then turns to you with a smile.

"I'm glad."

Not knowing what he meant you simply gave him a polite smile. "I'll go get that check." He then leaves you two alone. You weren't bothered by the waiter's comment and drank some more soju.

But Jungkook seemed a little ticked off by that comment. "What did he mean by 'I'm glad'?" He questions.

You shrug, "Dunno." You say, not really caring. Jungkook huffs and crosses his arms and watches the waiter come back. He places the check on the table and tunes to you. Ignoring Jungkook.

"I got to say, I never have seen a woman eat all the bulgogi meat before." He says. You awkwardly smile at him. "Oh, well I'm not your average girl."

The waiter chuckles with an alluring smile. "No, you're not."

Jungkook watches in shock. Was this actually happening? Was this random guy flirting with you right in front of him? He tries to gain the waiter's attention by glaring daggers at the back of his head. But he wasn't acknowledging it.

"I never really tell women that they're extraordinarily beautiful but wow! You're gorgeous!" He exclaims. You smile despite yourself and bite your bottom lip. "Thanks." You mumble.