•Fourteen

Jungkook awoke the next day feeling refreshed and cheerful

Jungkook awoke the next day feeling refreshed and cheerful. He felt as if a huge weight was lifted from his chest and couldn't be more happier about it.

He couldn't wait to knock on your door and wake you up so he could take you out. He throws off his blankets and quickly heads into the bathroom to freshen up. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, used the toilet, and made sure his tanned face wasn't oily.

He walked out and opened his closest to see what kind of clothes would suit him for today. He took out a white sweatshirt but shook his head and put it back. He then took out a red flannel and threw that behind him.

Minutes passed and he still couldn't find anything to wear. Nothing spoke, I like you and we should go out. He groaned and looked back at the mess on his bed. In just short minutes he tore through his closest taking about every single thing out.

Not once did he have trouble picking something out, choosing clothes always came easy to him. Maybe because he was too excited or too nervous, he wasn't sure. He checked his alarm clock, it was 8:15 you could be up by now.

He quickly looked through his clothes and opted with a black button-up shirt and dark blue, ripped skinny jeans. He quickly puts them on and rushes back into the bathroom and did his hair. He parted his brown hair in the middle and made sure his forehead was visible. He smirks at himself in the mirror before rushing to the entryway, placing on his shoes.

He stood up and grasped the doorknob. But he hesitates. How do you actually ask a girl out? He wonders suddenly. Is there a way to do it? Do I need to be charming or something?

He felt himself panicking and sweating nervously. He never asked a girl out before! He refused to do it unless it was you, but now he was wishing he did so he had an idea of what to do. He shook his head, what was he thinking?

He always asked you out somewhere with no problem. He turns the knob and walks out of his apartment and towards yours. He was getting worked up for nothing. He raised a fist but stops himself before he could knock.

There was definitely a way to ask out women, he saw his friends do it! But how can he do it? God, he felt so damn nervous. He thought his heart would jump right out his chest.

The door suddenly opens and Jungkook jumps back in surprise. You opened the door busy on the phone that you didn't notice Jungkook right away.

"Well, tell her to get her act together, Daniel." You say sharply. Jungkook quirked up a brow, Daniel? Who the hell is that?

Jungkook watches you lock your door and place a hand on your hip in frustration. "I'm not there to help you two!" You shout. "Didn't Mr. Hall tell you that I'm gone for a while?. .No, I'm not telling you why! It's none of your damn business!" You yell angrily.