•Thirty-Five

"This is stupid," grumbles Jungkook

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"This is stupid," grumbles Jungkook. "There's no need for you to hold me by the hand."

Seojun shrugs casually, "Well, you ran so I'm just doing us both a favor and keep you from bolting."

"But people are staring at us!" Jungkook whines as he watches passerby's stare in awe. Many stopped and mumble to one another. He tried to ignore them but each comment was a like a stab at his pride.

"Aren't they cute?" One mumbles.

"They seriously look like a match made in heaven."

"Ooh, the one in the parka looks shy. This is must their first date!"

With his cheeks becoming hot Jungkook frowns in embarrassment. "Alright that's enough!" He shouts as he yanks his hand out of Seojun's.

He blinks in confusion, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because people think we're gay!" Jungkook hisses. Seojun looks around and many people look away pretending they weren't looking.

"Aah, who cares? They're just strangers," he sighs. Jungkook rolls his eyes and shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Whatever. Why are you here with me anyway? Aren't you supposed to be with, Jisun?" He asks quite bitterly. Seojun resists the urge to smirk.

The green envy was written all over his face. Jungkook couldn't deny it. But instead Seojun clears his throat with a smile. "Was it just me or was that jealously I heard?" He asks curiously.

Jungkook doesn't react and keeps looking ahead blankly. If this was the reason Seojun followed him then he wasn't having it. It was a waste of time.

"No," he answers lowly. "I'm not jealous."

"Come on, Kook! Are you still running by that?? It's so obvious!" He exclaims. "I mean, look at you! You look green in envy."

Jungkook scoffs, "I don't know what you're talking about." Seojun rolls his eyes but nudges Jungkook on the arm.

"Oh, well if that's the case then I guess you're okay with Jisun and I dating then."

Jungkook abruptly stops walking. Seojun walks a few steps ahead before stopping as well. He glances back with a questioning stare.

"You're. . .You're dating?" Jungkook breathes.

Seojun frowns and turns around completely. "Hm, no," he answers with a shrug.