•Sixty

"C'mon, Kook! Just answer the question!"

"No, stop asking."

"Please?? I'm just curious!"

Jungkook shakes his head with a chuckle before glancing at you in disbelief. You stare back innocently hoping it could change his mind. You two have been walking in the forest towards the usual hangout spot hand in hand.

Hoseok has called everyone to hangout and Jungkook eagerly wanted to go. Jungkook looks away with a broad smile with his eyes gleaming in amusement.

"I don't think I should tell you," he muses. "I don't want you to get a big head over it."

You roll your eyes and playfully shove him in the shoulder causing him to laugh. "How rude!" You shout jokingly. "I'm not conceded!"

Jungkook shrugs thoughtfully, "Eh, that can be debatable."

"Jungkook!" You whine and pull on his hand bringing him closer. "Just tell me how long you liked me!"

"I don't know why you want to know so badly," Jungkook smiles. "It's obvious that I liked you for a while."

"Okay, fine let me change the question." You huff with your smile widening. "How long have you loved me?"

Jungkook's spine stiffens automatically at your question. You watch his cheeks heat up before he quickly turns his head to the left avoiding your stare. You start to giggle enjoying the show.

Making Jungkook blush was your specialty that you'll never bore of. It was fascinating to see how differently Jungkook reacts to the word love than the word like. A heavy cough escaped his lips as he uses his free hand to rub the back of his head.

"That's a difficult question--"

"Oh, no it's not!" You protest with a pout. "Just tell me and I'll tell you. Deal?"

Jungkook glances at you warily wondering if you'll hold up the end of the deal. He knew if he refused again you'll bother him the whole day about it. He notices how close you both were to the spot Jungkook heaves a sigh.

Might as well tell you now, there was no way in hell was he going to have this conversation in front of the guys.

"Alright, fine but if you don't tell me then you're getting a punishment."

You quickly move your face close to his and wiggle your brows. "What kind of punishment are we speaking of?" You ask seductively with a devilish smirk.