•Thirty-Two

"What? Why?" Jungkook asks in confusion

"Because we can!" Yoongi exclaims.

"But there's nothing to interrogate!" Jungkook says with wide eyes. What could he have done for them to interrogate him like he was suspect of some sort? He's innocent!

"Just cooperate and things will go smoothly, Kook," Namjoon warns within the dark. "Look," Jungkook starts feeling sweat form on his temple.

"If it's about that time where Yoongi thought he didn't bring enough boxers during our camping trip then that's not true. He did bring enough, I just took the rest!"

He felt a bit at ease after saying those words. He didn't realize how relieving it takes some weight off his chest. Yoongi stares at him, processing his words. He blinks a few times before clearing his throat.

"Wait, you took my boxers?" He questions in disbelief. "You're the reason why I went commando for a week?!"

Jungkook quickly averts his eyes feeling a bit nervous now. "W-well I didn't bring enough so--"

"So you took mine? Do you not know how uncomfortable it is to wear pants and nothing else?!" Yoongi shouts with anger flaring in his eyes.

"But it was only for that week!" Jungkook defends. "I made sure to wash them before giving it back to you."

"I could be wearing the boxers that you borrowed!" Yoongi shudders, "Disgusting!" He suddenly disappears from the light with a shake of his head.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi I just needed boxers! I thought you wouldn't mind!" Jungkook shouts to the darkness. He hears sighs around him before the lights suddenly turn on.

He then realized they were all in a kitchen, but it wasn't just any kitchen. It was Jin and Namjoon's. He sees his friends standing before him with disappointed expressions.

"What?" Jungkook asks.

Hoseok lets out a sigh, "Well, I didn't see that coming."

"Neither did I." Jin agrees with a frown. In fact, everything could've gone smoothly if Jungkook never said a word. Suddenly feeling self-conscious and embarrassed Jungkook accusingly glares at them with his cheeks puffed out.

"Don't judge me! I had no choice!" He shouts while turning his head to the side. "I just needed boxers!"

"Okay, okay no one's judging you, Kook," Namjoon says calmly. "Don't feel embarrassed."

Jungkook crosses his arms feeling his cheeks heat up. "Whatever. What's with this whole interrogation thing anyway?"

Jin lets out a sigh, "We just have questions to ask you. Well, they do." He gestures to the rest of the guys. Jungkook raises a brow in questioning.