•Fifteen

Jungkook stares down at his phone

Jungkook stares down at his phone. He read your message at least five times now. He didn't know what to feel, angry or sad he didn't know.

But that name, Taehyung, it made his blood boil. Why did it always have to be him? Why did it seem like you were always with him?

Couldn't you be hanging out with someone else? Someone like him?

He doesn't even bother to reply and locks out of his phone and shoves it roughly into his pocket. Hoseok blinks at Jungkook's action. "Hey, is something wrong?" He asks.

Jungkook takes in a deep breath and gives him a strained smile. "No." Hoseok stares at him for a moment longer before going back to arguing with Jimin and Yoongi.

Jungkook stares down at his empty plate, he didn't put food on there yet. But he didn't need to, he lost his appetite. He couldn't help but wonder, were you and Taehyung in a relationship?

\/\/\/\/\/

You frowned when Jungkook didn't reply. It peeved you when someone reads your text but doesn't reply afterward. You lockout of your phone and place it on the table.

You stare at your laptop screen. Taehyung doesn't know that you'll visit him soon, you wanted to surprise him. Seeing that you were the only one who knew about his audition you thought it would be nice to give him support.

You read the words on the screen once more and sighed. You got hundreds of emails from Daniel himself, mostly complaints about working with Emily. They seemed great together on screen but in real life, they couldn't stand each other.

You had other emails from your other coworkers but it was mostly double checking the scripts for the movie. You went through them and before you knew it the hour passed. You let out a relieved sigh while closing your laptop.

You hoped that they would stop bothering you for a while after you answered most of their tedious emails. You placed your laptop in your bag as you stood up. It was time for you to see Taehyung.

You left the cafe and began your walk towards the building he was currently in. It was about two blocks from where you were so you didn't mind the walk much. You passed by a restaurant and got a whiff of the food inside.

Your stomach grumbled you didn't have breakfast which was your mistake. You were too caught up in your conversation with Daniel.

You decided to go inside and probably get something to eat. As you walked inside the smell of delicious Korean food filled your nostrils. You quickly headed to the counter to order.