•Fourty-One

You blink with your brows raising in surprise

You blink with your brows raising in surprise. Your heart started to race and you could feel your lips becoming dry.

Those words sent a joyous, fluttering feeling all over your body. You didn't know why you suddenly felt such away. It was confusing, to say the least. Quickly you look away with your bottom lip poking out into a pout.

"W-whatever," you grumble. "I'm still mad at you." You turn away from Jungkook and situate yourself back on the couch.

You then hid your face behind your phone, attempting to calm yourself. Jungkook winces slightly while looking away guiltily. He felt bad ever since last night for walking out like that.

What was worse was that he worried you for not answering your messages. He thought you'd be fine without him, it seems he was wrong. Letting out a deflated sigh, he shakes his head before looking back at you.

"I'm sorry, Jisun," he apologizes. "I should've answered those messages."

"Yeah! You should've!" You shout back. "I couldn't sleep because of you! You have no idea how worried I was."

Were you really? Jungkook thinks. After all, he saw Taehyung come out of your apartment claiming he made out with you.

Maybe you were and probably wanted to get your mind off it all. Or maybe you're saying that just because you're friends.

Realizing what he was thinking Jungkook quickly rids those thoughts out of his mind. No, he mustn't think like that. That's all in the past and he vowed to himself to keep fighting no matter what. Something so small like that won't bother him.

"I know, Jisun. I feel bad for doing that," he mumbles. You decide not to answer, letting the silence lay cast over you two like a veil.

Jungkook watched you quietly as you scroll away through your phone before looking around. Your kitchen light was off and there were dishes in the sink. You probably didn't eat yet.

"Did you eat yet?" He asks awkwardly.

You let out a small, hmph. "No, I haven't."

Jungkook slowly looks back at you and begins to chew the inside of his cheek. There was no need to feel nervous, it was just you.

"Let's go out and eat then," he suddenly blurts out. You quickly stop scrolling and slowly look up at him. He looked like a shock as you were.