•Sixty-Four

Long, grueling hours have passed as you sit in a chair while bouncing your knee anxiously

Long, grueling hours have passed as you sit in a chair while bouncing your knee anxiously. You were in a hospital waiting room, waiting for any news about Jungkook.

You leaned back against the chair with your arms crossed over your chest. Your lips were formed into a frown with your mind filled with endless worry. You didn't pay any mind to Jungkook's parents, yours, or any of your friends.

Especially to Taehyung, who stood in a corner with a bandage over his nose and both cheeks.

You barely notice your brother sit next to you placing a comforting hand over your knee. You glance at him and see him frown at you. Without a word, you lean your head on his shoulder with his left arm wrapping around you in a protective manner.

Soft murmurs were heard in the room, everyone was either sitting close to each other or pacing back and forth. You could feel exhaustion beginning to kick into your system but you willed yourself to stay awake. Jimin notices and gestures his coffee cup to you.

"Want some?"

You glance at his cup and grab it. You take a sip before handing it back to him. "Thanks," you mumble.

He gives you a small nod and glances to the right corner of the room. There Taehyung stood with his arms crossed over his chest. He stares out the window ignoring everyone around him.

A hateful frown was plastered on Jimin's lips. He nor did anyone know the full details of what went on between him and Jungkook but Jimin wasn't stupid. He knew they had a fight and he was damn sure Taehyung started it.

Taehyung blinks once before turning his head to Jimin. Both held each other's glare. Both retaining the urge to beat the shit out of each other.

The fury red rage roared inside Jimin wanted nothing more than to be unleashed on this jerk. But he remembers you and the stress you were dealing with right now. He couldn't do that to you, he couldn't add more to your plate.

Grudgingly he looks away and back to you. You look up at him before snuggling closer. "I hope he's okay," you murmur into his jacket.

He rubs his hand comfortingly on your back but doesn't say a word. Why would he try to cheer you up when he wasn't sure himself if Jungkook would be alright?

You hear a door open behind you and tiredly you glance over your shoulder. You see an aging man wearing glasses and a white lab coat stand at the doorway. Eyes wide you immediately stand up and make your way to him.

"What happened? Is he okay? Is Jungkook alright?" You ask urgently without giving the doctor a breather.

Dr. Chen takes a look at you before looking at everyone behind you. Just a mere couple feet away was Jungkook's parents. Mrs. Jeon held onto her husband's arm tightly with tearstained cheeks. He then turns back to you keeping his face neutral.