•Thirty-Six

"Wha--what are you doing here?" You ask in surprise

Taehyung breathes heavily before licking his lips. He sprinted all the way here, he felt as though his heart was lodged in his throat. His legs felt like noodles and his skin coated in sweat. "Sorry, Jisun," he mumbles before pushing you to the side and barges into your apartment.

You stumble back with a bewildered expression. Slowly you close the door and follow him further in. You stand by the entryway and watch him snoop in your living room then the kitchen, and the dining room.

What in the world is he doing? He comes here at midnight and decides to investigate your home? He was acting as though he was some sort of officer.

Taehyung walks down the hall. Quickly you follow his tail and stop at your bedroom door.

"Why are you searching my apartment like I'm some sort of criminal?"

He sighs, "I'm looking for Jungkook," he replies. With no sign of him Taehyung walks out of your room with a frown.

He flops down on the couch in the living room before letting out a sigh. You stand in front of him feeling confused as ever.

"Why were you looking for him?" You ask. Taehyung takes his time before answering closing his eyes feeling somewhat relaxed.

"I need to check up on something with him," he answers. "Have you seen him?"

You shake your head with a frown. "No, I did a couple hours ago though."

And now I don't know where he's at.

Taehyung hums while nodding his head. He didn't fancy the idea of you two being together. Could he have asked you then? A bitter taste forms in his mouth giving him dissatisfaction.

"Did he say anything to you?" He asks a bit sternly.

You think for a minute before shaking your head. Jungkook didn't ask you anything important from what you can remember. You just had that conversation and you didn't plan on telling Taehyung about it. He would tease you till the end of time.

"No. . .nothing that I remember," you mumble.

Taehyung opens one eye and studies your figure. You had you arms crossed while you looked to the side with a frown. You seemed uncomfortable, embarrassed even.

He wondered why, did he do something to you? Why did you look such a way? He pondered and stared for a minute until it hit him.

It was him.

He was the reason you feel uncomfortable and embarrassed. It made perfect sense, how could he not see this sooner? Taehyung nods in satisfaction with a smirk playing at his lips.