Shot time(Upstead)

Jay Halstead wasn't a big fan of getting any kind of shots or needles. When Will told Jay about appointments for Covid-19 vaccinations, Jay really wasn't the one to make an appointment.
"You should make an appointment. This can help you from getting the virus."Will. Told his brother.
"I will. Just I have a lot going on."Jay lied, as he finished his drink before heading home.
The next day at work, everyone was talking about their vaccination appointments.
"Hey Jay, when are you planning to get your vaccine."Adam asked.
"Soon. I just don't know when."Jay said, Hailey looked at him, knowing he was lying.
"Well you should do it soon. Appointments are getting booked fast."Adam replied.
Hailey started on her paperwork and kept looking at Jay.
"I know your lying about getting your vaccine." Hailey whispered to Jay.
"What. No I'll get it just don't know. when." Jay lied, avoiding Hailey's gaze.
"Jay, Will told me all about how you don't like getting shots so I made an appointment with me." Hailey said.
"Hailey you didn't have to." Jay was embraced by what Will told her.
"It's final. Your going with me tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8."
————
Jay was stressing out about his shot. He never likes needles and never liked when he got his annual shots. So he tried his best to get out of his appointment his Hailey.
"Jay, let's go. I know your trying to avoid going."
"Hailey, I just don't want to get it."
"So your not tying to protect yourself. Okay so I'll let you get sick." Then Jay came out.
"Okay fine I'll go. Hailey smiled.
Once they were in line, Jay started stressing even more.
"Look, it takes 1 second. You won't feel it."
"How is this suppose to make feel better?"
"Jay trust me. Everything will be fine."
"Jay Halstead and Hailey Upton."The nurse called out.
"Okay Hailey your up first." Jay watched as the nurse clean Hailey's arm with rubbing alcohol before inserting the vaccine.
"I told you it wouldn't take that long."
"Okay Jay your next." Hailey took Jays hand into hers as the nurse got his arm ready.
"You know I'll have your back no matter what Jay right?"
"Yeah."
"Then look at me." Hailey took Jays lips and locked them into hers while the nurse insert the needle into Jay.
"You guys are all good. Just wait here 15 minutes for no side of effects.
"You good Jay."
"I am now since I have you." And they interlocked for another kiss.
————
Thanks for reading. If you have any requests, comment them or dm for requests. Stay safe everyone.