Storm pt.2(Linstead)

The car knocked us into the water and Jay jumped in after us.

"Erin, I'm going get you guys out of here. I'm sorry for what went on." Jay said.

"Jay I dont care about that. Just get us out." Erin said. The car was filling up water fast and Jay had to go underneath to get her out.

"Jay." Erin said but he wasn't paying attention.

"Erin." He popped his head up.

"Jay,get her out of here she's only a teenager." Erin begged him.

"Erin." He would argue but couldn't. He got Eva out and jumped back in to get Erin.
The car was filling up with water fast. Erin's leg was stuck. Jay kept trying until he got it unstuck. He saw Erin was passed out .

Back on land, Eva was by the bridge waiting for Jay and Erin to come back up. She sees them coming back and Jay giving Erin CPR. Eva can't lose Erin. She like an aunt to her. Soon Antonio saw Eva standing by the bridge .

"Eva." Antonio said as he jumped out of the car. Eva pointed to Jay giving Erin CPR. Antonio sent Eva to the car while Antonio went to Erin and Jay.

"Come on Baby. Come on. I'm sorry . " Jay cried out. Soon Erin's hand starting moving . She started coughing up the water. Gabby and Brett came and took her to med and soon she was home with Jay on the couch.