I need you here pt.2(Stellaride)

Pt.2 for 

Ever since  Kelly confronted Stella about the Anna thing and Stella telling him she's pregnant things been fine ever since. 

Today was the first ultrasound . Kelly and Stella were happy. Once the went into the room Kelly asked her something. 

"Stella you think you want to apologize to Anna for what happened?"Kelly asked her. 

"Yeah sure."Stella said as soon as the doctor came in. 

"Let's check on your baby."The doctor put gel on Stella's stomach.

"So all you can see for now is the head which is right here."The doctor pointed to the baby's head. 

"I'm in love with you and this bay."Kelly chuckled. 

"I love you too."After they made their appointment they went to the hospital so Stella could apologize . 

"Are you here to yell at me again?"Anna scoffed.

"No, I came by to apologize for what I said to you. I'm sorry."Stella said. 

"I forgive you."Anna said. Then some man came in. 

"You ready to leave this place babe?"The man asked Anna then kissed her. Kelly cleared his thought. 

"Oh, Kelly, Stella this Jake my fiancée ."Anna said. 

"Nice to meet you."Kelly and Stella said. 

"Bye."They said and walked out. 

Later at home, Stella and Kelly watched Tv when Stella said, 

"I'm glad you told me to apologize to Anna. I think it kinda gave you a wake up call."Stella laughed. 

"It did give me a wakeup call.Remind not to donate anything of mine again."Stella hit him with a pillow and the continue to watch Tv for the rest of the day.