Thick and thin(Upstead)

Requested by @Alinicole22

Everyone had barley got up to the bullpen when Voight said they had a case. Everyone suited up and headed to the crime scene.
"Burgess, Ruzek, you guys take the outside. Halstead, Upton take the back, Atwater and I will take the front." Everyone was about to get into their positions when they saw their suspect running from the back.
"Chicago PD stop." Jay called out, Hailey on the back of his toes.
"You go that, I'll go this way." Jay told Hailey as they split up.
Jay was trying to catch up when he ran right into their suspect. As they went back and forth, the suspect hit Jay a few times to get away but Hailey came up and grabbed him.
"Jake Watson, your under arrest for the murder and kidnapping of Joseline Rang. You have the right to remain silent Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you." Hailey told him as Kim took him to the car.
"Are you okay Jay?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah. He just hit me a few times. I think I cut myself on the ground."
"I'm taking you home. Your in no shape after a suspect attacked you."
"Hailey, take Halstead home and don't come back until tomorrow. That's an order." Bought knew how stubborn Jay is.
"You heard the boss, your going home." Jay gave that annoyed face of saying he was okay but wasn't.
————
Once they got home, Hailey went to get the first aid kit while Jay sat on the couch and waited.
"Hailey, I'm perfectly fine. I can clean myself up."
"I have strict orders. Now let me see your elbow." Hailey cleaned up all the minor cuts and put the first aid kit away.
"Come sit down with me." Hailey looked at him.
"I'm sorry for being stubborn."
"It's okay,"she chuckled, "your never want to admit you hurt. That what I love about you Jay."
I love you too." They sat on the couch and started watching a romantic movie where they fell asleep.