Coming back(Dawsey)

Ever since Gabby left off to Puerto Rico, things haven't been the same for Casey. Casey's been more of a control freak. Telling Truck this is how it's suppose to go or telling Otis at Molly's how he wants his beer. Gabby was always keeping him in line. Now she wasn't.

Today Casey was in the baddest mood. They just came back from saving a little boy. Everything it has something to do with little kids, he always thinks of Gabby. And this one looked just like Louie. Even if Gabby has only been gone a month, it's not the same.

While Casey was in his office, someone entered the apparatus floor.

"Do you work here?" The voice said. Kelly looked up and saw Gabby. Gabby had a little bump now.

"Gabby, where have you been?" Kelly asked after he hugged her.

"Puerto Rico. Helping people after the hurricane. How's Casey been?" Gabby asked.

"He's been different. He's been a control freak. And he's in a mood of cause of today's rescue. Gabby promise me you'll won't leave again." Kelly asked. Gabby chuckled.

"I won't be going anywhere since I have a little bun in the oven." Gabby said. Kelly hugged her. Soon they went inside and everyone was happy to see her. She went to Casey's office and knocked.

"Guys not the time." He didn't even bother to look.

"Why are you so cranky babe?" Casey turned around and saw it was Gabby standing there.

"Gabby. I didn't know you were back. And your pregnant." Casey said surprised.

"I told the lady at the doctors to lie about it because I was actually pregnant." Gabby said.

"I don't care about that anymore. You back and your going to have a family. I love you." Casey told Gabby as he kissed her.

"I love you too." Gabby said .

So this my idea is she did go and came back and wasn't leaving. Leave me any ideas you want me to write.