Two(Stellaride)

When Kelly woke up, Stella was in bed. Instead he could hear someone throwing up. Stella was hovering over the toilet. 

"What's wrong babe?"Kelly asked. 

"I think our family is coming."Stella said. 

"Want me go to the Walgreens ?"Kelly said. Stella nodded as she threw up again int the toilet. 

Kelly drove across the street. He grabbed 4 different tests and drove back to their apartment. 

"Stella, I got it."Stella came out and grabbed it out of his hand and went to the bathroom. After 4 minutes of waiting, Stella came out. 

"We're getting a family." Kelly hugged Stella and kissed her. Soon they made an appointment with the doctor and headed off to shift. 

"Casey."Kelly called out as he arrived to the firehouse. 

"What's up."Casey asked. 

"Can you put Kidd on light duty today?"Kelly asked. 

"Sure. Is there something I need to know?"Casey asked Kelly. 

"You'll find out soon enough."Kelly chuckled. They got changed and went into the brief room. 

"Um... someone will be doing our family soon."Stella said. Nobody knew what she meant until finally it came to them . 

"A little Kelly or stella would be running around here soon."Gabby said. Stella nodded. Everyone was happy for them. Shift was easy and they went to their appointment afterwards. 

"Stella Kidd?"The nurse called out after 20 minutes of almost falling asleep in the waiting chair. 

"Doctor should be in here soon."The nurse said. Stella and Kelly were eager to find if their family would grow. 

"Hi, I'm doctor Johnston. Now let's see what we have here."He put the gel on Stella's stomach and looked at it. 

"You are two months so far. Come back in 3 months and I can tell the gender."They made their next appointment. Kelly and Stella walked out with a smile on their face. 

3 months later

Stella has reacher her halfway mark. Today she would find out if a little Kelly or a stella would her running around. 

"You ready to find out."The doctor asked. 

"Yes."They said at the same time. The doctor saw two heads twins. Two girls. 

"Congrats. Your having two girls. "Stella and Kelly were excited. They having mini stella's run around. 

"I can't wait to meet you two."Kelly said as he pointed to Stella's stomach. 

4 months later

It was close to Stella's due date. Only  a few days away. I guess these girls didn't want to wait any longer. Stella's water broke and stood with her at med for 17 hours of labor. 

"Maia Ann Severide and Isabella Katy Severide are here.'Kelly said. 

"We're a family now."Stella said. Everything was how it should be.