Always been you(Brettsey)

Disclaimer: Chicago Fire doesn't belong to me. All copyrights to the writers and creators.
————
Casey knew he was going to have to tell her soon. He couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Sylvie." Matt called out as Brett was leaving the bar.
"Sorry, I'm wiped from the day. I'm just gonna go home and crash."
"Okay, but I need you to know, after the ceremony, Gabby and I had a great conversation."
"I'm happy for you, Matt. I really am."
"No, no, no, no. No, that's not what I meant. The conversation was great because it just made clear what I already knew." He took a pause before he continued.
"Gabby and I will always care about each other... There's too much history not to... But I'm not in love with her. I haven't been in a long time. Gabby is my past, and you... I'm in love with you, Sylvie...
Nobody else. And even if that doesn't change anything for you, I needed you to know it." Sylvie stands there, processing everything that has just happened. Matthew Casey had just admitted he loves Sylvie, making her come out with her feelings.
————
It had been an awkward shift between the two. Sylvie being late to briefing to avoid Casey, the way she kept avoiding Casey on calls, and stocking supplies to avoid going back to the firehouse. Everyone was able to tell what happened with them. One am came along to where Casey couldn't take it, he needed fresh air.
"We belong together." Brett said, making Casey turn around to face her.
"We do."
"We're...right for each other."
"We are."
"When you know, you know.
"You do."
"I'm in love with you." Brett didn't finish her whole sentence before Casey pulled her in for a kiss.
"Casey."
"You were the one all along."
Later as everyone else met at Molly's, Casey and Brett were elsewhere.
"This feels nice." Brett says as the new couple slowly danced the night away.
"I'm glad it does because everything is for you."
"I love you Matthew Casey."
"I love you Sylvie Brett."
————
So my POV if there was more dialogue in that scene. Also if you got a notification I've updated twice, I needed to edit a small part. Thanks for reading.