Double Date (manstead)

Requested by rebeccatschwartz

Will and Natalie hadn't had a day off in forever. And thank god today was Saturday. Owen was at the baby sitters for the day so they didn't have to pick him up  until tomorrow. And Will wanted to spend some time with Jay since they haven't seen each other for a month . And Erin was spending some time with Jay since Erin came back from New York. Decide they could do  a dinner with the two couples. 

"Jay, you want to go out with me and Natalie."Will asked. 

"Will, I'm spending time with Erin. "Jay said. 

"Bring her. Natalie and Erin could talk while we catch up."Will joked. 

"Ok . Text me where at and what time. "Jay told Will and hanged up. 

Once everyone agreed to dinner, it was time to get ready and party tonight

Once everyone agreed to dinner, it was time to get ready and party tonight. Just kidding, their not going to dinner like that. 😜

"Erin you ready?"Jay called from the bathroom buttoning his shirt up. 

"Yeah. "She called out as she walked into the bedroom. Soon they headed out to purple pig. 

Natalie and Will were already there waiting for them at their reserved table. Erin and Jay walked in and spotted them towards the back.

"Hey you guys."Erin said. 

"HI. Haven't seen you for so long."Natalie said and hugged tightly. 

"So, what's going with you guys?"Jay asked. 

"Nothing. Finally declared our love and stuff."Natalie and them joked. 

"Waiter, can we get 4 shots?"Will asked. 

"What are you doing? Trying to make sure we can't get home or do our job."Natalie and Jay asked. 

"I want us to have some fun tonight. Here's to Being in love."Will said and chugged his drink down.  And this is what they needed. Soon Will and everyone were having the best time of their life.