Times like these(Linstead)

Inspired by the song Times like these by Mila J. Enjoy. Link above to the song. 

And I will never leave you, in times like these
Is when you need the most love, in times like these
And I will be your shoulder, in times like these
I do what I gotta do, in times like these
Times like these, in times like these
When you need the most love, in times like these
And I will be your shoulder, in times like these
And I'll do what I gotta do, in times like these
In times like these, in times like these

Jay didn't want to believe it. His fiancé was sitting here in a hospital bed slowly dying. Nothing for him to do to make her better. He had to think of the good things with her. This wasn't how it was suppose to be . They would be getting married together. Mr.and Mrs.Halstead. 

"Jay?"Erin called out as she came to the apartment. She saw a note on the counter. 

'Meet me at Molly's. I love you-jay 

Erin drove over to Molly's and went over to Jay and everyone . 

"Hey."Erin said. Jay was going to say something onto Hermann said something on the karaoke machine. IT was time to dance if you wanted to. 

"Let's go my lady."Jay said. Jay had it planned out. Wait for a slow song and get on one knee. 

"I like dancing with you."Erin told Jay. 

"Me too."Jay said. Soon a slow song came on. Jay got on one knee. 

"Erin Lindsay, you shine in my eyes everyday. I get up for you . Will you marry me?"Jay asked. 

"YEs."Erin screamed. Everyone was cheering her on. 

Said I'm in it for the long haul (for the long haul)
If you fall, I fall, then we both fall (we both fall)
But if you ball, I ball, then we both ball (we both ball)

Jay was there for her when she first landed in the hospital. That's when he found out she had stage 3 cancer. It was spreading fast. 

"I don't know why you try Jay. You should know your not going to drive. "Erin grabbed the keys out of his hand. 

"Please Erin. I won't beg you ever again."Jay knew that was a lie. He was going to beg her over and over again. 

"Jay, don't even there. "He hopped in the passenger seat and she drove back to tier place. 

When I say what I tell ya, you know I really mean it
Ain't nothin' or nobody ever gonna come between us

The day they moved in together. Or when she gave him a little hint that she was ready for the next step. 

"Jay,I'm completely in love with you. "Erin told Jay. 

"I want to move in with you."Erin told him. That was the next step for them.

Soon the whole unit, Hank, Trudy, the firehouse and doctors who were her friends came in. They couldn't stand at looking at their friend laying here. 

"Erin, I want you to remember me and you. All of our good times."Jay said. 

"I love you guys."Everyone heard her say before at 10:01 pm on October 21, Erin Lindsay passed away. 

Part two coming to this. Part two will be the funeral and how everyone is handling it Love you guys