I'm thankful for you(Linstead)

Everyone went to Hank's house for Thanksgiving. Will went with Natalie but Jay didn't have a spouse or anyone and went with Nat and Will. Even Olive and Daniel were there 

"Happy Thanksginvg everyone."Everyone said once they walked through the door. 

"Back too you."Jay said. All of the girls were in the Kitchen cooking while all the men just watched the football ball game and drank beers. Once they were done cooking everyone gathered with their love one and Jay was the one who didn't have anybody . He just sat next to Hank and they said why they were grateful. 

"I'm thankful for my love sitting next to me.'Will said. Once everyone said something they were about to eat when the door opened. 

"Erin?"Hank said. Everyone was surprised Erin was here. She was in New York. Or was suppose o be in New York. 

"What are you doing here?"Jay spoke up. 

"Thanksgiving is suppose to be with family. And New York isn't for me. I'm home. "Erin said. She dropped her bags and went to hug everyone. When it came to Jay, they looked at each other for a minute and hugged each other . If he let her go, she would be gone. They needed each other. 

"I'm grateful for the love of my life coming back."Jay said. Erin smiled and sat next to him and everyone started eating. This was Jay wanted. Just to be with her. 

"Erin, would you like any pie?"Hank asked. 

"No. I'm good."Erin looked back at Jay. They finished eating and cleaned up and left together to Jay's apartment. 

"I missed you so much."Jay said taking off Erin's shirt and carrying her to the bedroom. 

"I missed you. Now let's agree not to leave each other."Erin said unbuttoning Jay's shirt. 

"Agreed."And if was official. They were back together. 

Hope you had a good thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Comment or DM if you have an request for a One Shot.