Time like these pt 2 (linstead)

Why would you be happy on a day like this? His heart is in a million pieces. Today everyone was needing maybe a million tissues. Everyone met up at the district and left together to the cemetery.  Everyone from the firehouse to doctors at chicago med.Some people she knew from outside of work came. All officers who knew her came. This was the time they had to say goodbye. 

"Today Erin Lindsay is going up. She's going home with our founder. With her friends and anyone who loves her up there. I want to invite Hank Voight up here to say a few words. "The minister said. 

"Thank you all for coming."You could hear he was holding in the tears. 

"Erin...she wasn't just my detective.She was my daughter. I took her in when she was was 16 years old. She's been my pride of joy. She was someone who was not afraid of anything that came her. She was fighter. It's hard to get that she's not here. She should be here."Hank started crying. That was Jay's cue to go up there now. Jay was shaking.  Now or never. 

"Erin was my sunshine. She was my fiancé. We both dreamed that we will get married and have at least 2 kids after that. Me and her dreamed about our life together. We said we will be there for each other if we were hurt, or anything. Always be each to backup. We were going to have our one day. There's not a day that I'm not going to miss her or wish she was here with me."Jay said. 

"Jay,Jay wake up."No this can't be real Jaytougth to himself . HE stood up in bed. There she was Handing him a towel to wipe the sweat off his forehead. 

"Erin?"Jay said all shaking 

"What's worng?"Erin asked. 

"You died and I was at you funeral. "Jay said. 

"I'm here. I didn't die. I'm right here by you."Erin assured him. 

"Now go back to bed. We have work in the morning."Erin told him.They fell asleep and got ready for work a few hours later. 

So I hope you guys like the twist at the end. More coming soon. I love ya.