First time(Sylveride )

Requested by Girly120620

Kelly's seen how happy she's been. She's been dating Antonio for the past 3 months . But ever since they broke up, Kelly has his eye on her.

"Ask her out." He heard a voice say. It was Casey.

"What? Ask who?" He tried to play dumb but it wasn't going to work on Casey. 

"You know who. Brett.She's single now."Casey told him. 

"I'm going for it"Kelly walked up to Brett who was stocking the Mabo with Gabby. 

"Brett, can I talk  to you in private?"Kelly asked. 

"Go. I'll finished stocking the ambo."Gabby said. Brett and Kelly walked inside to the locker rooms. 

"So,I was wondering if you-"He got interrupted by the alarm going off. 

' Ambulance 61, man down, halstead street.'

"Ask me later."She yelled as she ran to the ambulance. 

"You didn't have the balls to ask her."Casey said. 

"I'll ask when she comes back. "Kelly said. Soon an hour later they came back. 

"Sylvie, um...I was trying to ask you if you would like to go out with me?"Kelly asked her. She was shocked. 

"Sure."She said. 

"Really?"Kelly asked

"Yeah. You seem like a nice guy."Sylvie said. 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6. Casual date. "Kelly grinned and walked off. 

This was her first date since she broke up with Antonio. She was ready to move on. I mean Kelly is just a friend right? There the doorbell rang . 

"Hey, you ready."Kelly asked. He was dressed in his leather jacket, jeans, black boots, and plain shirt . 

"Yeah let's go."Brett and Kelly drove to Greek Islands. They ate and talked about all kinds of things. But then they started talking bout their lives. 

"So what made you become a firefighter?"Brett asked.

"My dad became a firefighter. So I started trainmen early and earned my spot at 23."Kelly said. She nodded. 

"So what about you?"Kelly asked. 

"Me? Let's see. I need a new start. I was a paramedic there so I became one here."knelt nodded. Soon they stopped to get ice cream on the way home. Everything was good again. Brett officially moved on.