Scrabble(Linstead)

A/N: None of the lines from the show belong to me.  P.S this one shot is rated M. Enjoy. 

Erin and Jay went to Molly's after a very long case. After a girl who stabbed her kidnapper, was brainwashed after him, Erin really needed that drink. 

"Kim asked me about dating her partner."Erin said. 

"What did you tell her?"Jay asked. 

"Yeah. I told her  It's just that, when you work together all day and you gotta be professional. And you can't tell him that... you bought a new outfit and its sitting in the apartment, still in the box." Erin told him . 

"We're outta here."Jay put money down and Erin took her back to his place. Once they opened the door they threw their clothes on the floor and went to the bedroom. 

"Jay ,stay here I got a surprise for you."Erin went to the bathroom and  came out 5 minutes later. She was in her new outfit she was telling Jay. 

"Let's play scrabble."Erin said. Jay liked the idea. Soon the both of where tried and fell asleep. 

The next morning, Erin woke up and saw Jay next to her. She totally forgot what they did last night. She heard Jay's voice a few seconds later. 

"Morning beautiful."Jay said. 

"Morning. You have fun playing scrabble?"Erin asked. 

"Yeah. I'm just glad I woke up next to you."Jay kissed her and they laid there all day long to they went to the kitchen . Cause you know they need energy.