New year new surprises(One chicago)

They were hours from 2019. Kelly and Stella decided to throw a party for all of their friends. Just adults. No kids to worry about. Erin had flew in for the holidays and was with Jay. Gabby also came back around thanksgiving to spend time with Casey and the kids. Antonio and Brett showed up together and along with everyone else did. Hailey and Atwater even showed up to the party. 

"So Stella, when is Kelly going to propose to you?"Gabby asked Stella. 

"I don't know but I'm waiting. So Erin, how are you and Jay working out your relationship if your in New York and he's in Chicago."Stella asked as she poured herself another drink. 

"It's weird. Having Shelby fly out to me every two weeks. I mean we love each other but long distance is hard. That's why tonight, I'm going to tell him I'll be working in the Chicago FBI. It's not fair Shelby gets to see me only the weekends every two weeks. I wanna surprise him."Erin said as she put her drink down. 

"Well I have a surprise but you won't find out until tonight."Gabby told the group. Just then Hailey and Natalie walked over to the group and sat down.

"Gabby's not the only one."Hailey said. Meanwhile the boys were was playing a game of pool and drinking their beer. 

"Jay, so what are you telling me about in the bullpen?"Antonio asked as he shot his ball in. 

"I told you I'm doing something special once it's new years."Jay said and drank his beer. 

Few hours later, it was the countdown to 2019.

"8...7...6...5...4...3 ..2..1.Happy new years."Everyone shouted and kissed their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend. What nobody notice is after Jay and Erin kissed, he was on one knee.  Everybody was looking.

"Erin Lindsay, ever since I first laid eyes on you I knew you were the one. After 4 years of ups and downs. I want Shelby to have a real family that's together. Will you marry me?"Jay asked. It was his a ring that was very expensive as she can tell. 

"Yes."They were happy. But Erin still had to tell Jay.

"Jay, I been talking to my bosses in New York and I been waiting to tell you this. I'm transferring to the FBI headquarters down here."Jay grabbed Erin and kissed. 

"Well Hailey and me are now officially together. And a mini Atwater will be coming soon."Awater said as he bend down to kiss Hailey's stomach. 

"Well Hailey won't be the only one expecting. Me and Casey are having another baby."Gabby said. Antonio picked up his glass and said ,"Cheers to a new year with new surprises that awaits a ahead."Everyone cheered to that. 

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.