William and The Kill.

Max stands tall on his four strong paws, his tail remains down when I finish telling him the new about Sabrina. "It was an accident" Hannah walk behind Max; Max growls in anger. "She is a danger"  He swings his body stepping faster up and down the long rock his on that looks upon a brown river bank. "How so?...she hasn't done anything to the pack" Hannah's muzzle goes up in defense. "She hasn't yet but the hunt didn't look or feel like she is capable of being one of us" Max says in a louder growl. "It was her first so what, I stuff up many time on them" Hannah turns to me. "So did you wheels and don't get me started on Peter" Knowing his lazy and reckless at out hunts. Peter didn't disagree with her on that by his reaction still remained laying down watching us like a movie. "She'll lose control!" Max says this in a roar that Peter stood up and backed away. "Then the decision is done" Peter say in the background in a low voice with his head down.  "Wheels?" Hannah says this as if she is pleading for her life.   My chest felt hollow since Sabrina left but it has replaced with heaviness. "I must do it" I speak the I speak the obvious in a low tone. "Break the bond Wheel and will be on the other side waiting to attack" Max comes over to Hannah but she pushes him away. "I will not be part of this!" Hannah growls and then runs away. "She'll be back" Max shakes off his brown fur and then takes a step off the rock down to Peter and I are now. A scent in the woods that was unknown to us set all our ears on alert. Peter leads first  into tracing the tracks as Max follows and I look around.  A couple of minutes searching another scent comes on that is very known, Drake and another new wolf covered in light brown fur with one white spot on its forehead; they stand next to each other in font of us.  We all growl  together, different tones but all very harsh ready for a fight with our sharp teeth on show.   "Drake I thought we made a deal" Max barks. "Lets say I had a better offer" he takes a step forward but then stops. "To bad you will suffer for this" Max growl barks . "Oh please" he sticks out his tongue licking his nose seeming unfazed with the threat. "I would introduce you to my pack but we all know each other  already , don't we?" Drake looks at me this time ignoring Max.  "Ready to join a new and stronger pack?"  Max jumps and bites Drakes neck as they fall into the river bank shore. The white spotted wolf runs towards me as Peter knocks him off his feet on to his side; that makes him more angry as he jumps back onto his feet; grabbing Peter by the leg and thrashing him about on the muddy river bank. Peter bites into the white spotted wolfs tail and letting go.   Sending Peter sliding his head against a thick long .  "I knew something was up with you"  White Spotted Wolf was Cody. "Cody" He swings his paw with his sharp claws giving me a good fresh mark on my chest that makes me whimper. "I found out your secret and I'm going to destroy with it!"  I push him off me hitting him into Drake and Max thrashing about in the water. I howl that sends a vibration through my whole body.   A strong tag makes my front paws dig into the ground seeing Cody pull at my tail. I bite into his neck making sure it was in dip; waiting for his whimper but it never came.  He turns around biting and clawing at anything as my fur mats away from him cutting it. "Watch out!" Max voice screams out in human form.  Drake jumps on top with his claws digging into me;  I let go of the bite and roll sending Drake under and Cody on top. "Cody you don't want to do this!" Cody orange eyes stares at me for a moment. It felt like I got the old Cody back from the start of school term.  "Get on with it Cody" Drake harshly growls that it break the trance and the evil mouth eating Cody was back.  Cody bites into my neck as I feel a tire of skin rip and the warmth of my blood spills out. My eye draft off but then I see Sabrina in her Fox form fighting Cody and Hannah fighting Drake. The trees seemed so far away but now the leaves are dropping over me making everything black.