William & Cody

The Pop music is loud beaming through Hannah's house; traveling through the indoor pool where Lisa and Peter sit on a banana chair embracing each other with red solo cups in each hands, Max is in the pool on a union blowup hoop on the edge resting his arms on the pools ledge; disco lights shades of pink and white flashes through the room and the pool steams make the window fog up. "Lets start the party!!" Hannah says as she walks to us with a tray of shots. People cheer joining us, none take the shots besides three others leaving us with six shots behind. "Not for you honey" Hannah pulls the tray away from Max when he reaches for one giving him a wet kiss; Knowing that alcohol and water do not match even though there is about half of the room with people who are. I grab a shot from the tray downing it feeling the burn through my chest and my stomach but it subsides after a few seconds. Cody is nowhere to be found its been two hours since the party started as the the rest of us divide around the house, leaving me with Hannah playing shots, the idea of game is who ever can keep drinking and isn't completely spastic by the end of it wins. Knowing I can hold my liquor very well Hannah passes out around eleven thirty on the couch with her face drawn on with a penis going towards her mouth. Cody walks in laughing and then takes a photo of Hannah's face. "Hey sorry I'm late!" Cody voice pitches high enough that he can just hear it over the music. Max walks over giving him a tight hug and then pushes him over once he notice Hannah on the couch with dick on her face. "What the fuck dude?" Max picks up Hannah as she slightly wakes up giving him sloppy kissers on his neck. "Where's Sabrina?" Max's try's wiping Hannah's face with a napkin from the coffee table. "Sabrina had family emergencies" Cody brushes his hands in the air as he says it making him look like he wasn't concerned at all. "Is she okay?" My chest tightens as I say that and my tongue becomes numb but I think the shots are kicking in now. Cody didn't say anything other then shrug his shoulders. I walk into the kitchen following Cody a few steps behind as he grabs a whisky bottle that is half full and pours himself a cup while his eyes undress Brooke with pure desire. Brook leans in with her boobs popping out of her crop top on to the bench, Cody takes a big gulp from his cup and then dives into Brooke chest. Brook is cheering in a flirtatious grin now that she slips her tongue in his mouth but her eyes slightly turns on me. That fucking prick. My body jumps sending Cody's body into the corner of the kitchen bench; sending the whiskey bottle shattering across the floor, my fist is in mid way air seeing Cody already knocked out by my fist, thick red blood escapes his nose and his left eye is starting to swell up but I just couldn't stop, I wanted him to suffer more but then a strong pull breaks me out of the trance. "Wheels stop, your're going to kill him" Peter's blonde hair is sweaty and his breathing is harsh as his wolf eyes kick in for a few seconds showing his purple shades. Peter's gift was calming someone, he could soothe someone so much that sends them into a sleeping trance for a couple of mouths. "Okay' I drop my fist down as my body becomes senseless to my feet barrings.