Sabrina's Memory

Oh my fudge fruit cake! His shiny brown curly hair and his tan glowing skin, we are so close to each other that one of his strands of hair touches my forehead. He gave me quick apologies that I could of missed heard it. I hear us breathing in tune  but it breaks within a few seconds as gets to his feet and walks past me on the floor.  "Well that's rude" I say under my breath as I slowly get my back off the floor as its aching from the fall.

"I'm sorry about that, he was in a rush"   A guy walks up and hands me his hand to help me up but I don't take it. "Yeah I could see that" I start to pick up my pens that had fallen out of my side bag.

"Oh let me help" the guy says as he plays with his eyebrow piercing.

"Ar..Thanks"

"No problem...Sabrina?...That's a nice name"  He points at my name tag on my sunflower dress that Carly suggested to do considering there was to many names she had to remember for this morning.   

"Yeah and yours?" I pull the name tag off and scrunch it in my fist.

"Cody" He smiles as we both stand their awkwardly.

"Cool"  I start swinging my right hand in the air.

"Did you need help finding your locker?"  Cody throws his lollie pop stick in the bin and smoothed his hair by spiting on his hand.

"That's okay " I start to giggle flipping my book  pagers as I get the note out for my locker.

Cody takes the note I held "Hey!" I follow Cody.

"Here's your locker" He knocks it twice with the back of his knuckles.

It wasn't to far from where I was, just two hallways and then past the art room to my right and that was me.

I thanked Cody again even though I didn't need the help. I started to put my books into my locker.  Another guy walks up to Cody, his blonde hair is well cut and shaped in all directions with hair wax, I hear him greeting his name Peter.

I pull a  few photo's  out of my bag and glue-stack it to my locker door. 

One was of  Noah & I' when we went to the beach in Darling Hills, where sitting at the front of his Ferrari Dino 246 GT having an ice creams and laughing. I don't remember what we were laughing about but it was a great moment.

The second one was of Teresa and I taking a selfie, we would always play dress ups, I would wear her clothes and she would wear mine, some goes with everything else.

The third one was all of us on my tenth birthday. It was a McDonalds Birthday Party,  Teresa was a green fairy, Noah was a pirate and I was a colorful butterfly. In the photo we where all pulling silly faces.

The fourth one was a few weeks before the accident happened. It was "the crew" I would always think of us that way; everyone knew us in school.  We were siting in  a circle on the oval playing card games.  Ole had the card of decks in his right hand spreading them along the grass, Noah was trying to peck at the cards and Jess was laughing at a joke I told her. She moved to Texas with her father and step mother after the accident happened. I couldn't blame them for the move; my parents would of too if not for their low incomes.  Teresa wasn't in this photo because she was taking it.

"See ya later" Cody waves his hand towards me as they walk off the bell rings.

I slam my locker and jog to my first period of science.

I enter through the door knowing I am five minutes late, everyone is sited in their sits talking amongs each other as the teacher finishes writing his name on the white broad he try's to quieten everyone down by raising his voice even louder that sends my ears a ringing sound. I walk across the front row of the class room,  passing the third row down where I  take a sit near the window and get my two books out.

**Kev Easterwood** Name written on the white board.

"Pair up to the person your sitting next too, you all are going to do a small project on the subject Space" Kev's brown hair is thick like his mustache and his glasses are like ice cubes on his nose.

There was nobody next to me as  a girl walks up to me her black hair bounces in her bob cut.

"You can partner with us" She point behind with her red pen at another girl who wears a punk rock style  T- shirt that's pretty much goes very well with her purple hair and black lipstick.

I place a chair at there table and my books to start brain storming idea's on my paper.

The purple hair girl turns her chair slightly to me creating a three way circle between us,  "So what do we call you since we know your face is new?  You need a name tag or something "

  I  write stars on the list as she starts to giggle "I did but I took it off, felt lame with it on, name's Sabrina by the way; yours?"

I past the book down to her, " Stella" She past the book back to me,  Aliens is what she wrote down. 

I turn to my right side and  see the girl with the red pen wiggling nervously waiting for the book to be past down to her; so I did. Stella nods her head and starts to draw on the table.

"So have you heard about the festival tonight, like we do it every year but you haven't been before, gets us out of our first periods of the morning for the next day which its total the plus side to it;   did you want to come with the girls and I?"   The girls hair jiggles more as she writes two things on the list and cross one out and writes another.

"She wouldn't  want to be caught with you out of this class Emily" Stella pause's her drawing and starts to giggle harder then normal.

"Actually that sounds nice of you, sure why not" I give Emily a smile as Stella rolls her eyes.

Emily gives me the note book back and gives me her red pen.

"To mark what we are going to do"  Emily turns her sit slightly away from Stella.

"Its not like your going to do the work with us" Emily says as she turns  her back on her.

Stella kicks  the back of Emily's chair  that sends her flying across the room shoving me with her, making Emily slap me on the face. Emily's face appeared with emotions  that I've seen before; in my nightmare's; the same faces I saw the day of accident. Fear and Concerned.

"Sorry!" Emily's voice was loud and squeaky.

The Teacher Kev stops talking to a group of students and start's to ask if everything is okay.

Stella flicks her long purple hair and sits down at her desk. "Everything is just fine sir!"  She wears a big smile on her face showing her white teeth due to the black lipstick she is wearing.

Brainstorming List:-

Star's - I Red Circled This One

Alien's

Food

Aging

Future Science

Machine's

Anger -  Emily Red Circled This One

Being a loser - Stella Red Circled This One.