William with The Dare Monsters

The whole house is filled with woman, some are my mothers age and others are a bit younger, everyone here is dress to impress, it seems like the style of the tea party is in the late 1950's and the music in the background is 1950's band The Flamingo's. Rose refills the ladies cups around the living room holding a small coffee tray and a skittle, her light blue dress that hangs a dark blue bow around her shoulders swings slightly as she walks and her dress proofs out showing the white fabric slightly. Rose moves her mouth to say something my way but I couldn't hear it, I place carrot cake onto the table, she taps on my arm lightly sending me to come down her level to hear her more clearly. "Darling, everything is good, now go enjoy your night" I nod my head as I look around the room to see where mother is, she's standing near the doorway with two other ladies holding a glass of wine. "She will be okay, I promise" Rose say's in Spanish tapping my hand. "I'll enjoy my night, but please call me if anything happens " I hug Rose as she gives me a tighter one back and nods her head in agreement. Peter opens the door for me. "Your going like that?" Peters question startle me as he knows were I am going. "Yeah I guess so" I look down at myself and then back at him giving him a shrug; feeling my grin sneak out. The velvet driver brings my car in front throwing my keys in my direction as I catch it, my radio is on when I get into the car, it play's Come fly with me by Frank Sinatra and my heater is on full max when I reach the front gate to the main road. The drive to get to Dare Monster is always creepy, dirt road and its pitch black, just keep going straight and once you see a red cross go to it, its takes about ten minutes before you will see a Stadium with massive two pole's of white lights and heaps of cars parked in all different direction that after the show is over its hectic to get out. The crowd is loud of cheering and the trucks are roaring, the two white lights dim down and then other three light's go on that sends the place in colorful beams with yellow, red and blue disco lights. There is no line as the first game show starts, I enter in paying the booth guy and text Max that I'm here. A few minutes past that my phone buzzes. **Where in the second row from the right side** Like I knew where that was, this place is massive. Another message comes through as I start walking to right way of the hallway. **You'll see Lisa, she's in a Banana suit , Laughing emoji ** I reply back going upstairs with a laughing emoji. Pushing the left door open I immediately see Max standing in his leather jacket and Lisa in the banana costume suit jumping in goofy style, I couldn't help myself but burst out in laughter. "Do you like my banana?!" Lisa's voice is in a low tone like an imitation of a monkey. I nod my head as I follow Max and her to the row of seats that they saved. They were five other seats next to me as Hannah and Peter greets me with a fist pump and a hug. Ben and Sandy come into the row with three popcorn boxes; they offer Hannah one of them, two fairy floss sticks that Lisa gladly grabs and takes a bite into it and some drinks that Sandy gives to Max and I. Behind them Dee and Emily come in five minutes later with corn dogs and behind them is Sabrina with a corn dog in her mouth that looks way to sexual for it to be seen in public but then bite into it that making my body shiver. Her cooper her is in a afro that makes her head look smaller then normal. She takes a sit next to me making her thick black coat touch my knees as she puts her drink in the cup holder greeting me with a warm smile that a thin layer of pink lip gloss shines making her skin glows as her makeup is heavy that makes her look different slightly but still very beautiful. "Where's Cody? I can't see him?" Dee say's in confusion towards the dirt tracks in front of us. "His driving in the Dare Monster?" The surprise in Sabrina's voice gives me a feeling that I cannot explain. Half that I hope Cody will be the first one to be taken out, smashed into chunks as another truck hits into him but the other half is hoping that he'll give us all a good show like he always dose; were not friends right at this moment but we've been friends since we were little off and on and I don't think it'll just stop straight away. It was just going through the cycle again and this is were we are not talking stage. He hasn't done anything bad to me but to Sabrina and it seems like she's forgiven him for what his done the way her face expression plays every time another car hits into him. "You should have a go at it wheels?" Lisa throws a her stick from her fairy floss my way. "No way" I nod my head as I feel all eyes on me now as the game has finished with Cody winning. "I'll bet on you! Come on your the fearless of all of us!" Lisa is strong and confident  with her words as Peter laughs lightly disagreeing with her. "I don't think he has it in him anymore" Peter says throwing his hands back. "I think he dose" Sabrina says putting a twenty note towards a bet. "I'll say fifty bucks he wont make it out there , i'll give it two minutes" Emily says putting the cash in Lisa's hands. "He'll smash Cody's ass in before the five minutes mark" Lisa points to the filed and then puts a two hundred bill in and gives it to the registration guy who's looking for new drivers in the crowd in the third front row of us. "I think we have a good betting call, Wheels up to you?" Max says ready to stand up and be my off stand guy, to gear me up for the game. I felt the adrenaline kick in as soon as Sabrina bet in the game on me. My wolf instance was turn on a notch to win the girl over, with my ears on high alert only on the cars roaring on the filed and the crowd slowly cheering in the background as Sabrina kisses me on the lips and then pulls away; her mouth moves but no words comes out. I lip read it "You got this" Her eye's shift into an oval for a few seconds and then back giving my skin goosebumps. My twin flame, not soul mate. One soul, two different people. I found that person and even though she hasn't fully accepted it yet. Maybe after winning this she will.