William's Bond

Sabrina and I have bounded, even though she hasn't said anything less of words like that the tattoo wouldn't of happened if none of us were ready to commit. Sabrina lays asleep in her bed as she calmly breaths  softly making her chest raise a few seconds up and down. I dress her into her pink silk pajama's trying to ignore my raging hardness  that's now throbbing as I lay next to her on top of her purple bed sheets.  I stroke hair loose hairs away from her forehead and lay my arm over her. I wasn't planing to stay for much longer but after what felt like ten minutes my eyes begin to feel heavy and her warmth coated me in the sheets that by the time I awake of  the sounds of a knocking at her door, Sabrina in my arms she awakes with shock  on her face; she looks at me then the door and then jumps out of bed, trying to tell me to hide in her closet with the movements of her arms. "Ar.. don't come in, I'm getting dress!"  She says as I get into her closet where she puts her summer dresses full of colorful colors. "Oh, Its just me, your brothers and I are going to see grandma, did you want to come?" Sabrina slides her blue jeans on her but they get stuck at her bum cheeks as she jumps three times making them bounce, on the fourth go they slip through onto her hips and then throws a blush pink top over with a light blue jean jacket. "I'll be right down Mother" she says tying her hair up in a messy bun that makes her look cute in a fuck-able way. "Okay darling" Sabrina opens the closet giving me a kiss on the lips. "You need to go now" Her voice sounds demanding as she put of her white Converse shoes on. I hope she isn't upset with me, its not like I tricked her into this yesterday, it just happened. Max explained it to me when it happens. I never understood it until now, after being bonded our male instance becomes stronger for our mates; remembering when I admire a look  towards Hannah for two long Max and I fought it out for three hours. Besides then I've never looked at Hannah in that way again, she was beautiful for the first girl to be apart of our pack and that's where it stopped there.  "I'm coming with you" She gives me a little laugh as she ties her other shoes. "No you are not" We stand face to face;  her face is firm with intense lines on it. "Fine" I take a few steps back as she gives me a small peck on the right cheek giving me a good last small of her Vanilla scent.  I know my bond instance is already kicking in  and I need it to stop or else  I know Sabrina will run from it.  I climb out of her window onto her roof. I hear her father outside talking to one of Sabrina's younger brothers. "I'll see you tonight"  She gives me another kiss but this time it was more wet and passionate. "Go through the side gate, they wont see you there; I promise" She close's the window as I start to climb down the ladder and go through the side gate jogging to my car which is in the next side street over. I turn on the engine turning the volume to medium on the disc  of Spanish music and driving out to the main road. My phone buzzes on my dash as I answer it hearing Max's voice; a police car drives by;I throw it over on onto the passenger seat, there lights turn on and make a U-turn. I swear under my breath as they pull me over.