Sabrina's Boys

Grandma is in the kitchen in her night gown with the nurse at her side of the table with my brother's on her right side and father in the middle of the table.  My mother takes two dinner plates of turkey and vegetables onto the table in front of Matt and Tyson and I take the other two plates to the nurse and Grandma. Grandma gives me a soft smile while she picks up her fork and knife. "Have a good night my dear"  She cuts into the leg on her plate. I thank her as mother brings fathers and her plate to the table joining them.  "Be safe" Father say's with food in his mouth. "I will" I grab my car keys of the bench  while I swing my shoulder bag across my shoulders and wave them good bye as I see  Tyson throw potato mash in the direction of Father. I hear a yell that sounds like Father; closing the front door  behind me blocks it out a bit.  My heels makes loud clinking noise as I step out on to the porch, I press the button to unlock my car; the wind brush against my share shoulders as I walk to the car and enter the drivers sit. I adjust the mirror's;then put the address that Cody gave me into the GPS; its reads that it will take me about twenty minutes to reach the destination. I turn on  the engine with a push on a button and  drive out of the driveway.  I arrive as I enter the car park with twinkle lights guiding to a brown rock building covered in green stems with red rose's that read's Olive Gardens Restaurant. I see Cody standing at the entrance with purple and pink Lilly flowers in his hands talking to a security guard in a grey suit with his orange curly hair silk back making his blue eyes shine and his eye brow ring standing out of place.  He greets me with the flowers as I accept them we walk inside to our table which was outside on a private balcony facing pound with duck and some more twinkle lamps.   "This is beautiful" My voice sounded unreadable to me as I take a sit opposite Cody. "I'm glade you like it" Cody says with a big smile. A waiter comes to our table greeting us, his name  is Adam, he tells us the chef's specials while putting the menu's on the table and then dismisses himself from us.  "Cute little car out there you have" He pours wine into my cup. If this night stays this pace I'm sure that this will bore me to death.  Adam comes to the table saving us from the awkwardness as we order our mains, our conversation flows through the night, it seemed comfortable and witty at times; a few time he hints a few flirtatious jokes that sends my cheeks to warm up and my stomach turning flips. Its been two hours since I finished my first cup of wine as I sip water from my other cup that Adam poured for me. Our desserts are more then half way through when Cody pays for the bill.  We exit out down the stairs of the baloney leading in what looks like a fairy garden as we walk over a white bridge full of blue and white lamps. The lily's in my hands  a sweat forms in my palms  as nerves  start pulsing in my veins but it stops hearing Adam calling out to us. "You forgot this Mam, sorry"  He has my hand bag in his hands, I grab it in surprise that I forgot it at the table. "Oh my...Thank you" My voice sounded low with caution.  Adam wears his uniform perfectly that matches all the waiters in the restaurant besides his white shirt not being tucked in that makes him stand out of place with the rest.  I place it over my shoulders as we reach to the parking lot. "Thank you Cody for this, is was lovely" I give him a hug that felt good enough for now even though it was a few seconds short then I'd ever given  someone. "Your welcome" He stand there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets. I never know how to end these things with a goodbye is usually done but it seems like I need to say more then that.   "Any girl would be lucky to have you Cody " But not me. I didn't have to say it, I think my face expression gave it away when he nods his head and gives me a small smile. "I just wanted to show you want you can have or could, the choose is yours" He knows and I knew what he meant, choose between him or William.  I didn't say anything not that I wanted to anyway; Cody was easy and comfortable and I knew William wasn't. I owe Cody some words on a serious note but I just couldn't work up the courage. I give him a soft slow kiss on his cheek as he close's his eyes and pull away. "I know" I pull my keys out of my bag as he give me a bigger smile and then a tire down his face. I wipe it away with my thump. Cody starts laughing as I join in with him. "Goodnight Cody" My voice creaks towards the end of it.  I walk away towards my car, unlocking it and turn on the radio to smooth music while I drive away onto the main road. The time on my dash reads ten thirty once I reach the local burger place. I drive in through drive through for a thick strawberry milk shake. I need my night to end on a good note and a thick milk shake sounds great. I pull up ahead in a car parking space were waiting bay is, I glance in my front mirror and behind me was the whole Wolf Pack and a older woman  with them who holds drinks of soft drinks. I don't see William as just yet but the loud knock made me jump that I knew exactly were he was, I swore under my breath as I roll down the window beside me. "Hey Fancy seeing you here? New car? Suits you" His curly brown hair is loose and his hazel eyes searching me in pure fondness. "Hey, arr...thanks...late night Drink i guess" My voice sounded normal finally.  Someone comes walking in our direction  with my thick shake. William grabs it off her and thanks her; taking a sip of it. "Strawberry...not bad"My hands warm up in a shooting wave that hurt my bones in my arms. "No worries, all yours" The engine makes a roar noise. William hands me the thick shake I take a sip from it and it cools me right back down. "Thank you for not being a total jerk"  I lightly bite the tip of my straw."Your welcome beautiful" My cheeks feel warm as I take another sip from my thick shake. "Did you want to go for a drive?" I dared him the question. He gives me his sexy grin but then turns his head to the older lady standing next to Max and Hannah. "Sure just give me a second" He jogs to the older lady and gives her a kiss on the cheek as he grab a burger off Max and; says something to Peter that makes him laugh out. He enters in the car biting into his burger; I put my thick shake in my cup holder beside me driving out the main road. I get a right light on the second traffic light section.  "Want to go for a run?"  I take a sip of my thick shake that is almost finish.  William gives me a grin that makes my tummy turn in delight. "Sure" He scrunches the burger wrap in a fist ball and throws it out the window "Hey come on.." I give a quick head glance making sure there wasn't  a car behind me.  "Relax its safe" He laughs taking the last sip of the thick shake; my body sighs of relief when we enter the clearance of the woods. I turn off my head lights and move until the gravel road fades away. This is my favorite spot to go, its only ten minutes away from my house. I loosen my glitter pins out of my hair moving my fingers though it, feeling my hair swing and stops falling on to my shoulders.  I walk forwards into the dark hearing William's steps behind; it becomes faster as a match to my body's rhythm.