35

after that last update my story gained 100+ views omg

-

After they debated on what to do, they settled on the store. there wasn't many people in the store since the town they were in wasnt that big. the boys walked into the store and grabbed a cart. Changkyun pushed the cart to the fruits and vegetables, tapping his chin.

"We should make sandwiches and some chips with juice and grapes," he offered, grabbing the grapes from the cooler area, placing it in the cart along. he took Jooheons hand to pull him to the juice aisle, deciding not to get wine because he always has bad luck.

Jooheon squeezed his hand, "no wine?" he teased, flicking the back of his head. "Well I guess one date without wine won't hurt," he tapped his chin, pushing the cart to where Changkyun wanted it.

"This isn't a date," he mumbled and grabbed the apple juice that was sitting in front of him. he put it in the cart and passed him a glare, pushing away his hand from the teases he was doing. "Neither was any of the other times." he scoffed, but smiled when he turned around.

Jooheon just shrugged, following after him again. they rest of the time was just goofing off and grabbing stuff they really didn't need.

-

They were back in the car and Changkyun couldn't get his stupid smile off his face, he turned to him and grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together. "The sun is almost setting, do you want to watch it with me?" he offered.

Jooheon nodded and kissed the back of his hand with a wink, then pulling his hand away to start the car up. the brunette blushed, covering his cheeks to soften the redness of his cheeks that were appearing.

Jooheon turned the radio up, one of Changkyuns favorite songs turned on and he sang along with it; not in the best voice possible but Jooheon sang with him anyways, pretty much screaming their hearts out. 

The fact that they were both in an inclosed space together made them both feel comfortable around each other, like everything went unbothered. the next song played and they did the same thing. an hour of driving had passed when they arrived to the beach side.

The sun was setting and the waves was beautiful. Jooheon parked the car and opened the door for Changkyun, waiting to get hit or even yelled at from him, but he didn't. thankfully.

The brunette sighed in awh, looking up at the sunset, pushing Jooheons face aside, "Move I'm trying to watch the sunset." he walked around to the back of the car, opening the trunk up where the food was.

After rubbing his cheek from the push, Jooheon walked behind him and grabbed the bags out, giving him his sandwich that they bought and putting the other items on the space in the back of the car.

"Look at you setting up, fancy." he teased, sitting down in the back, grabbing his sandwich and taking a bite. He didn't notice how hungry he was until he felt the flavors in his mouth. "Did you get the chocolate like I asked?"

Of course, the blonde nodded quickly, grabbing the chocolate in one of the bags and opening it for him, which he gladly took. "Thank you, why aren't you talking?" he frowned from the lack of communication from the other.

Once the taller of the two sat down, he sighed quietly, "because I rather hear the sound of the waves rather than your voice, and by doing that I shouldn't be talking to start conversation," he grinned, feeling a light sting on his left cheek.

"Choke on a dick, asshole." he mumbled, taking a bite from his sandwich and setting it down on the wrapper it came in, crossing his arms over his sweater.