15

Halloween was coming up and every year they have a party at some rich kids house.

Changkyun has never been at a party, especially a halloween party, so he didnt know what to expect. Though, Minhyuk told him to stay with him at all costs, in case something happened.

Changkyun was pulled out of his thoughts when the shop door opened and the autumn breeze came in.

Another customer came in to buy a comic book.

"Nice choice, this book is amazing." Changkyun spoke, giving him the book in a small bag. He thanked the male and went into the back room, grabbing his phone and looking at his new texts.

Minhyuk: hey
9:30 am
Minhyuk: kyun?????
12:00 pm
Minhyuk: BRO.
12:22 pm

instagram:
(imnameim): changkyun. stop ignoring me

Hamster: answer your phone bruv, Minhyuk is literally screaming in my ear
now

Changkyun sighed, he called Minhyuk and put the phone up to his ear, once the phone rang once, it was answered immediately.

"Where were you! we were supposed to meet up." An angry Minhyuk spoke, tapping his foot while waiting for an answer.

"I'm at work, ill close up shop soon, come pick me up." he responded and hung up, opening up the door to see Jooheon.

"Hey, kyun" he ruffled his hair and pulled him into a hug.

"How've you been?" soft strokes went down his back in the middle of the hug, his chin resting against the top of Changkyuns head.

"I've been alright, but I need to close up, Minhyuk will be here soon." he ducked under and went over to the door, turning the 'open sign' off.

"Where are you two going to go?" he asked, following the short one around.

"Halloween costumes for the party tonight, why?" he looked up at him and counted the won in the cash register.

"Just asking, ill see you then." Jooheon waved and walked towards the door, before he opened the door, he turned back to him.

"By the way, your fly is open." he winked, running out of the small shop and sprinting down the street and to his car.

Changkyun froze, looking at his jeans and pulling his zipper up, he cursed under his breath, walking out and locking the doors.

"Pervert, I swear to god." he mumbled, putting his hood up while waiting for Minhyuk to drive past and pick him up.

A few minutes passed and Changkyun got into the car that parked in front of him. he sighed and leaned back into the car, rubbing his eyes.

"Sometimes I wish Jooheon wouldn't embarrass me and run away." he put the seatbelt on and looked up when he noticed why Minhyuk wasnt talking.

"Oh my god- Jooheon what are you doing?" he asked, unbuckling the seatbelt, about to get out.

"Well, Minhyuk said he would be late so he asked me to pick you up and if I wanted, I could tag along." he grinned.

"Oh, well, I can just walk, its not that far." The brunette spoke, grabbing the handle.

Jooheon locked the car doors and reached over, putting his seatbelt back on for him.

"So, you want me to stay with you and embarrass you? is that it?" he teased, running his fingers through his hair and pulling out from the curb.

Changkyun shook his head, "No of course not, you just run off for no reason after being a tease." he rubbed his temples, the tips of his ears turning red.

The short one turned the music up so he wouldn't get a chance to speak again. but Jooheon turned it back down.

"Are you blushing?" he looked at the road and then back at him, a grin showing up on his face.

"I will literally never talk to you if you say another word to me during this trip." he said bluntly, pulling his phone down.

Kyun: you are dead.

Minhyuk: whyy
read 2:23

Changkyun looked up at the halloween express store and got out. he walked towards Minhyuk and slapped his shoulder, dragging him inside.

"What was that for?? I did you a huge favor." he frowned and felt his ear being pinched.

"dude! its obvious that you like Jooheon so stop being a pus-" he was cut off by Changkyun covering his mouth.

"Shut up." he muttered under his breath, gripping at his hand and pulling him to the costumes.

"What are you going as?" Minhyuk asked Changkyun, holding onto some clothing for his own costume.

"A prince." he grinned, holding onto his own items from what he found. he just had to put it together when he got home.

They paid and got into the car, going home, they all agreed to meet outside of the dorms with the costumes already on.