10

my room looks like a strippers place rn and i am scared .

-

They arrived at the movie theater and Changkyun was about to go out but Jooheon beat him to it. he opened the door for him and smiled.

"After you," he spoke, which made Changkyun laugh awkwardly.

"Such a gentlemen." he rolled his eyes, shoving his hands in his pockets.

They both walked up from the car and inside, paying for the tickets, and they got a large popcorn. (a/n ;)

Jooheon led the way to the room and sat in the back, waiting for him to sit down as well before he sat the popcorn on the others lap.

Changkyun looked at the popcorn, and had a sudden thought which made him laugh.

he remembered the time where they
first met and Jooheon had that cheesy pick up line.

"what's so funny?" Jooheon spoke with so much concern in his voice, like he was out in a movie theater with a phscyo. "Are you planning to kill me or something?" he looked at him with eyes wide.

"No, of course not, its just that i remembered what you said in the library and it was the most weirdest thing you could've said to someone when you first meet them." he explained, eating some of the popcorn.

Jooheon settled back into his seat before he thought about the pickup line, scratching his cheek. "Was it really that bad?" he spoke to himself quietly, going into a deep thought. "I thought he liked romantic stuff, it's all he reads." he added on to his thinking out loud, a bit confused.

-

Jooheon was still in deep thought by the time the movie was over.

It made Changkyun laugh at how concentrated he was.

"Dude, movies over and its past seven, lets go back." He was tired, since he was out and he talked so much. Changkyun got up and put the empty popcorn container in the trash. he watched Jooheon get up from thought and run to the boy, grabbing his wrist again.

"Grab my hand you idiot, it looks like you're going to run and drag me with, literally." The remark made him drop his hand all together, making Changkyun laugh.

"Stay over tonight, your dorm is so cold and empty." he walked to the car, opening up the door for Changkyun, which he glady got in.

Changkyun thought for a while. "I don't know, I have a dog." he kept the straightest face possible.

"You do know you can't have pets on campus.." he spoke, flicking his forehead. "stay over, you can take the bed, ill take the couch." he yawned, driving back to his place.

"Minhyuk wanted to come over." He kept making excuses not to go, since he was so awkward when he was at someone else's house.

"Fine, but at least have dinner with me, like ramen or something." he turned to look at him for a split second before at the road.

(a/n RAMEN.)

Changkyun couldn't say no to it, so he nodded, agreeing to have some.

"I have some at home, and some soju if you want some." he smiled, pulling into his part of the dorms.

Changkyun got out of the car before he could even open it up. he smiled at him. "Ha, beat you to it. dont do it again or ill stay in the car." he put his hood up and looked at the building, following him in.

"You're only like what, a couple rooms down from me." Jooheon grinned, unlocking the door and opening it for him.

Changkyun frowned, punching his arm, lightly.

"Stop opening doors for me, im twenty five." he walked inside and looked at the neatly kept dorm, which surprised him.

Jooheon didnt seem like a neatly kept person.

"okay, i like my ramen spicy so please make it spicy." he gave him a thumbs up and walked around, seeing Kihyun in Jooheons room, playing a video game.

Changkyun quickly closed the door, he knew they were close but he didn't know they were that close. He made his way back to the kitchen, smelling the ramen which was an amazing smell.

"Thank you," he looked over his shoulder and watched him put the seasoning in. "What can I do to repay you?" he asked, referring to the money that he spent that night.

Jooheon looked him up and down. "You dont need to repay me, you being here is enough." he smiled, showing his dimples.

He sat the bowls down and sighed.

"Now, vanilla or?"