2

Don't Feel.

he shut down immediately after that. he had stopped thinking about what he was worried about and looked out the window of his next class while the trees swayed along with the wind. like a harmony.

Changkyun watched the breeze carry the leaves, and thought if the tree trusted the breeze enough that the leaves won't fly off, and the breeze didn't go too hard.

it was like lyrics to a song that he wanted to write.

He heard his name being called and his full attention flickered towards the professor, everyone was gone. he was looking at the trees for too long. the professor stood in front of him with a wide smile.

"You must've gotten side tracked, is anything on your mind?" he asked, his smile still on his face. he looked at the trees and noticed what the younger was looking at. "You don't want to be here, right?" he asked, knowing that many other students are the same. he sat down on the desk in front of him. "You want to be a writer? or a poet, I see you in the library during lunch. and whenever you can. I also noticed that you work at a book store, maybe for ideas for writing?" he asked, "I might sound like a creep for knowing that, but a student is concerned about you," the professor stated, looking at Changkyun sat there dumbfucked while he spoke about his long thought process.

Changkyun heard him, but zoned out throughout the whole entire conversation, that is until he heard a student was concerned about him. his attention was back on him, his interest was now peeking.

"Who is it? is it Minhyuk? god, that boy can't keep his mouth shut." he mumbled before he combed his fingers through his hair in frustration, hating that people cared about him that much, he hated that people wanted to get close, and he hated when people talked about him.

"No, it isn't Minhyuk, he isn't in this class."

That, made Changkyun look up, he didn't talk to anyone else besides Minhyuk. he was about to ask who it was but the professor told him to go back to the dorms and study for the exams that were coming up, but he hasn't even started studying.

Changkyun nodded and grabbed his stuff, bowing in front of the teacher, which is what he never did. he ran out of the class and went to the dormitory.

He dropped his stuff off and started to think, he didn't like thinking about who would care for him, but it bothered him. "Who could it be?" he spoke to himself,  sitting down in his chair with his hands tangled in his dark hair. he did a face palm, becoming stressed out.

He hated the fact that people cared.

He hated the fact more that he wanted to know who it was.

Changkyun got up and grabbed his bag, walking to the library, wanting to clear his overfilled mind. he made sure to look to see if anyone was watching, when no one was, he went inside.

He just recently finished a book and needed another one, so he began to look. The male went over to the shelves and looked around to see if there was a book he didn't know about. he found one, but it was high up and he was too short to reach it.

Changkyun tried to reach up to grab it but he couldn't. He looked around for anyone but no one seemed to be there, so he tapped a boy on the shoulder who was behind the shelf of his where he was before.

"Excuse me but can you get me that book for me?" he asked quietly, pointing at the book he was referring to, seeing the male break into a smile.

"Of course!" he grinned, walking over to where Changkyun told him where his book was, his hands on his hips as he began to think, when he got an idea, the blonde turned to Changkyun, "get on my shoulders, then you can grab it."

Changkyun had a faint blush on his cheeks since he never did this before. he watched the blonde crouch down while he got on and sat up straight, holding onto the boys hair gently, not too tight to hurt him.

"Better?" the blonde spoke, leaning forward a little so he could reach to grab his book he wanted so badly.

"Yes, thank you," Changkyun leaned forward and grabbed it, telling him he could go down again. once he did, he got up and bowed.

"Sorry for that," he muttered quietly, looking down at his feet.

The blonde laughed, "don't be sorry, I'd love to have my head in between those thighs of yours." he cracked up, making Changkyun blush even more. but he just nodded from the joke and bowed for the third time that day, hurrying over to the desk and checking the book out.

Changkyun grabbed the book and went straight to the book store he worked at. his mind was blank all the way there until he opened and sat on his chair.

Changkyun couldn't get him out of his head. he was a couple pages in when he started to think about him. his finger in between the two pages while he blanked out. He was amazed how someone could think about another person so much, even if they just met. it surprised him.

it was something new, of course. but it felt different to think about him when he was busy doing something he actually enjoyed doing.

Changkyun heard the bell ring, he sat up and smiled, telling the customer that he'll be there if they need help.

Once he sat back down, he saw the blonde walk past with another guy, who was obviously short and kinda looked like a hamster.

The customer was in front of him when he was thinking, when he leaned back he finally noticed him

"Oh! sorry," he whispered and scanned the book, taking the money from him while he left.

once the boy left, he saw his phone ring, it was from Minhyuk so he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Changkyun!"

"Hey Minhyuk, what is it this time?"

"You said you were coming tonight."

you could hear the sadness in his voice from the last comment.

"Bring the coffee and come to the bookstore."

"Really?! you are gonna let me drink in your book store?"

he could hear the giggle in his voice.

"Of course just don't sp-"

When Changkyun turned around, he was greeted by the smiling blonde and the hamster boy.

"Minhyuk, ill see you later, come soon."

He hung up and cleared his throat, taking the two books from him. "Will that be all for you today?" the brunette asked, his voice quiet because he was still slightly flustered of the males comment that he made from before.

The blonde boy looked at Changkyun and watched him scan the books before he paid, with an extra tip, "yes, thank you." he smiled gently.

"Have a good day." He bit down on his lip and watched them go out while he saw Minhyuk come in, sitting back down on his chair with a breath of relief that he was holding in the whole time.

"How can someone be so cute," Changkyun whispered, a small lovey-smile appearing across his cheeks. before he heard a squeal.

"Did the Changkyun say someone was cute?!" Minhyuk said, dropping the coffee on the floor with a thud.

-

edited 12/12/2020
I hope you liked this chapter, vote if you enjoyed!