36

Thanksgiving day. 

Dear, Jooheon

Everyone has a crush. It's part of being human. But what if you never had a crush? sure I had a crush on Ally Brown but that was in the beginning of middle school. its different with you, at first I just thought it was the feeling of having a new friend. I mean, I had known Minhyuk my whole life, I never spoke to anyone or even had as much with anyone like I do with you. 

I always ignored the feeling in my chest for longer than I should've, when you held me I felt safe. You were the only person who kept me happy, and I should've said all this when you confessed but, You idiot, I don't like it when people care, do you know how much of a heart attack I had when professor said whoever was concerned wasn't Minhyuk?

You should really get slapped in the head for that, I hate having someone care and you just had to tell THE PROFESSOR that you were concerned?? IDIOT. ugh, you're making me want to puke, how could someone you know, so loud and touchy like someone who is quiet and not clingy at all, no sir. I am not clingy nada. I don't even like you touching me, that makes me want to puke more.

... But I do want to hug you every chance I could get. Fuck you Jooheon, really. 

f̶r̶o̶m̶   Love, Changkyun

Even though everything he wrote at the end was a lie, he would never admit it. the brunette turned back to the sleeping blonde next to him, watching his steady breathing. It was so peaceful for him, no yelling or anything. He looked like an angel.

Him being the clingy person that he is, he reached his hand down to his hair and pushed the hair out from his eyes, admiring his sleeping face. The boy sat his notebook down on the night stand next to the bed, laying down next to Jooheon with his face on his chest.

The time Changkyun woke up was surprisingly early, that's why he went back to bed as an excuse for cuddling him without him knowing type of deal, but knowing Jooheon, he would know anyways.

Hours went by, the sunlight hitting Jooheons skin, his eyes fluttering open. he looked at the brunette in front of him, he could smell the boys shampoo because of how close his hair was by his nose - well, more like touching his nose. though, a smile rose on his face from the position, looking up to the night stand next to them.

The curiosity got the best of him when he spotted the notebook. He reached over and grabbed it, sitting up and opening it, he had placed the brunette on his lap with his head resting against his shoulder. he loved the sound of his steady breathing.

"Jesus, Changkyun," he had read through the love letters quickly, a smile forming on his lips. He kept a secure hold around the brunette on his lap, leaning his head on top of his; reading the last entry he made earlier that morning. "I am not an idiot," he was quite offended from that comment, closing the book with a sigh.

Jooheon placed the book onto the nightstand, looking at the smaller on his lap, running his hands through his soft hair. he closed his eyes, his cheek resting against his hair, completely relaxed until a loud knock was heard, and then a guy with pink streaks in his hair burst in.

"I dyed my hair!" he exclaimed very loudly, being shushed by Jooheon who stood up with Changkyun in his arms still. he grabbed the boy by the ear with his free hand and pushed him out. "Happy Thanksgiving!" Minhyuk grinned while the door was slammed in his face.

"I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I don't know why though, its thanksgiving, you eat food." He huffed and walked down the long stretch of steps, "Too bad for them, I get the most food," He sat down at the table and took some pancakes, "Suck my dick, Changkyun." he took a bite from his pancake, hearing the floor creak as he turned around as fast as he could with his hands in defense mode, a pancake half out of his mouth and syrup on his chin.