9

Jooheon stood in front of the door, with the flowers he had before.

Changkyun looked at him and pushed him to the side, opening the door and walking in. He turned back around to close the door until Jooheons foot wedged in between the door frame and the door.  The action made Changkyun stare at the foot, not saying anything or moving.

"Please, Kyun." He whispered, the honey like voice to Changkyun made his stomach turn, his head was already shaking, not wanting to hear it. "Let me explain, I feel terrible for ditching you," He looked at the shorter of the two with pleading eyes, trying to grab his hand but Changkyun already closed the door on him.

Jooheon stared at the shut door and sighed, he leaned his forehead against the door and sat the flowers down, which had an apology letter already in it, he lingered there before he pulled away from the wooden door and walked back to his own

Then he left.

-

The next day, Changkyun got up and looked at the mirror in his bathroom, to find himself looking like a mess. His hair was a mess and his eyes were puffy, his pale skin looked more pale. He stood in the mirror for a while, wondering why he keeps crying over him when he barely knows him. He somewhat feels attached and it hasn't even been a month.

New feelings he never felt before came in after he helped him at the library. He wanted to get rid of the feelings he had, and quickly.

Today, wasn't different than before. he was quiet and went unnoticed. he was invisible again.

The flowers in front of his door was still there when he came back. He put them on his bed to look at after his shift.

The walk to the bookstore was calm. the breeze was nice and it made him happy, he relaxed after all the stress.

He hoped he could go back to before Jooheon, he kept to himself and he liked being invisible.

Changkyun went to his local coffee shop, ordering the same thing; vanilla frappe.

He waited in the line after paying, loving the aesthetic of the building. it fit his personality.

There was a book shelf and open windows. the walls were a light coffee color. and the chairs were black, to go along with the wooden tables. the soft music and the smell of coffee made everything in place.

It was never crowded, only a few people there. he didnt notice the coffee in front of him until he could smell the frappe.

He thanked the guy and took the coffee, walking back to the bookstore. the autumn breeze and the color on the trees, every thing about that day was perfect.

He walked inside of the coffee shop and sat down, grabbing his book that he was reading, taking a sip of the coffee while reading.

After a while, he heard rain outside. He looked out the glass windows and smiled.

The door opened and he welcomed the person, looking up to see Jooheon.

His smile didn't fade, it got bigger.

The promise was broken.

The night before he promised to think of these feelings as just a new beginning or friendship.

Nothing else, that's what he thought it was.

"Kyun," Jooheon spoke, obviously out of breath. like he was running to get here.

Changkyun looked at him a bit confused, nodding at him to let him continue.

"I'm sorry, lets go out." He smiled, "to make it up to you." he stood straight with a stupid grin. "ill pay, tell me where and we will do it."

Changkyun's face fell. he cleared his throat and looked back at his book, closing it.

"The movies?" he asked, putting the coffee in the trash when he finished.

The blonde nodded quickly, "yes of course, what movie?" he asked, watching Changkyun come from behind the counter.

Changkyun hummed in thought, thinking of the movies he wanted to watch, and what was out.

"What about Train To Busan?" He asked, looking out the window.

"And you brought a car, right?" he asked him, looking out the window. he couldn't see a car.

Jooheon laughed, "No I don't have my licences." he said with a serious face.

The younger looked at him with much concern on his face, he looked him up and down and nodded, about to say something before being cut off.

"Of course I do, idiot, its the volvo down the street." He teased, messing with his hair. "Now lets go before we miss the movie." He grabbed his wrist, which made Changkyun flinch, pulling his arm back and pulling his sleeve down.

When they were about to go, Jooheon turned the car on and the car came to life with a soft hum. the interior was impressive and the car was clean.

Changkyun looked at Jooheon who happened to be having the dumbest smile on his face.

It made him laugh, covering his mouth with his hand, since he was insecure about his laugh.

"Why are you covering your face? Your smile is so rare to see." he pushed his hand away and started to drive, only one hand though. "You should smile more," He added on before tilting his head. "I wonder why you don't, are you the type to not have fun?" he thought out loud, a small pout on his face. "Still, smile more, at least when you're having fun." he nodded, "yeah, thats better." he flashed him a smile.

The younger was admiring the boy, seeing how adorable he got when he spoke his mind.

he loved it.