20

A shriek was heard, along with glass shattering, which made Jooheon pull away.

"Minhyuk I told you not to break stuff in here, my boss is going to kill me." he rubbed his eyes and went around the counter.

"Shirt, please." he told Minhyuk, who gladly gave him the shirt.

"What was happening, can you both explain that to me please?" he asked, watching Changkyun wipe up the soda and the glass off the floor.

"It was nothing, he just caught me reading a book and was being the flirt he was." he mumbled.

"At least it was me and not Kihyun." Minhyuk spoke, getting his shirt back and putting it on.

"What do you mean not Kihyun? And why are you always bringing drinks inside of here, you're banned from it now." he rolled his eyes and turned to Jooheon. "You, don't do that again. I almost had a heart attack from your horrible flirting." he looked at the door which opened and sighed from who walked in.

"Well I mean, you know how Kihyun can be..very protective and probably slapped one of you." Minhyuk smiled.

"Great, now its a huge party." He rubbed his forehead, watching Wonho and Kihyun walk in.

"What's got Changkyun in a bunch?" Wonho asked Jooheon, who simply shrugged, acting like it wasn't his fault.

Changkyun walked into the back and put his book on his backpack, sitting down on the chair in the front room. "What do you all want now, this store isn't that big." he glared up at all of them.

"Jeez fine we will leave you alone. are you sexually frustrated or what." Kihyun laughed, walking towards the door.

"I am not frustrated, im just me." he lied, leaning his head on the counter.

"Whatever, lets go, Minhyuk you can buy the sodas again, since you freaked out over nothing." he ran out with Wonho and Minhyuk.

The only two left there were Jooheon and Changkyun.

"You too, out." he pointed at the door, wanting to be done with his work already.

Jooheon gave him a pouting face, and sat on the counter. "Come onnn, don't be like that, I was just teasing." he smiled.

Changkyun ignored him, he looked at the other and stood up.

"Fine, lets go get a cup of coffee if you want to hang out so badly." he grabbed his backpack and his book, putting the book in the bag.

He grabbed Jooheons shoulder and guided him out of the store, closing it up.

"Hey, how come you didn't use your own shirt and used Minhyuks? are you afraid now?" he teased, flicking his forehead.

"Talk and no coffee." he smiled at him, slinging his bag over his shoulder.

Jooheon kept his lips sealed and followed behind him. he then stopped him.

"so I got something for you in honor of our two months of being friends." he smiled and took Changkyuns hand, grabbing the box from his pocket.

he gave him a bracelet and tied it, showing him the one he got as well.

"Wow, so romantic." he spoke sarcastically, rolling his eyes and smiled just a bit, ignoring how stupid the gift was, but he also admired the bracelet he had now hanging around his waist.

"What, do you want me to fuck you as a gift?" he bumped shoulders with him, laughing at his comment.

"No of course not." his face flushed, running his hands through his hair.

"I think you do, don't act so innocent when I caught you reading that book." he smiled.

"Hey look, the coffee shop is right there," he ran to the shop and walked in, scratching behind his neck when he waited for him.

"Don't forget what I said." Jooheon winked when he walked in, earning a punch on the shoulder.