17

"Do you know where my brother is?"

Changkyun was shocked, he whipped around with a confused look, "Excuse me, who are you?" He asked, not knowing anything about her.

"Oh I thought you were friends with Jooheon, sorry about that." She smiled and turned back around.

"Jooheon is your brother?" he asked her, following after her. he looked at the girl who nodded.

"Yes! Im Esther, his sister. Do you know where he is?" She asked, her voice was like his, honey-like.

Changkyun nodded, pointing to where the girls were all over him.

Esther thanked him and walked over to him as well, pulling the girls away from him.

By doing that, he lost Minhyuk. He thought it was nothing but he wasn't quite bored. He took a sip from his drink and rubbed his eyes, wanting to talk to someone about something.

Changkyun looked around as music went through the speakers. he walked around the second floor and looked at the people down below. Even in a crowd full of people, he felt alone.

around an hour later, he went into the bathroom to throw up since he had too many drinks. He wiped his mouth when he finished and got up, obviously wasted. He walked around the house and found himself in front of Jooheon.

"Honeyy." he smiled and draped his arms around his neck, "I missed youuu." he slurred on his words.

Jooheon laughed, "Changkyun, are you drunk?" he asked and held onto him by his waist, looking into his eyes.

"noo." he hiccuped, gripping at his shirt. "Honey, you're so hot." he smiled and held onto his shirt, biting down on his lip.

The bad thing about Changkyun being drunk, was that he was truthful.

Jooheon smiled, "I know, thank you." He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to make him calm.

"lets have our own time noww." he grinned, unbuttoning Jooheons shirt with a smile.

Jooheon looked at him and stopped him. "Oh no no no, lets go home, okay?" he asked and pulled him over to the bathroom. "Ill be in the bathroom, wait here." he ordered, going in and closing the door.

When he came out, Changkyun was gone. He frantically ran around the house and couldnt find him.

He heard people chanting, 'Jump, Jump, Jump' and quickly ran outside.

His jaw dropped when he saw Changkyun on the roof, about to jump into the pool. He was holding a bottle of liquor.

Jooheon ran up the long stairs as fast as he could. When he went up to the roof he stood straight, catching his breath.

"Changkyun!" he yelled, taking his time to get to him.

"Don't jump, really. you'll regret it tomorrow." he spoke, looking at the boy with pleading eyes.

"Jump with me then." he grinned, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"No, you are drunk lets just go home and watch movies." he offered the boy with a smile.

Changkyun shook his head. He pulled him close in for a kiss.

When their lips met, Changkyun took a step back while kissing and jumped back into the pool with Jooheon.