23

The smell of books always comforted Changkyun. It made it feel like home.

He skipped classes to work, to make up for the missing days he was gone for.

He didn't mind though, because now he could read when no one was coming in.

Changkyun sat in his seat and took in a breath of air. he turned off his phone and set it off to the side, grabbing his book.

He read through the first book for the past hour and a half, where no one stepped inside.

Since that day wasn't as busy, he decided to decorate it, there wasn't much space, it was a small place. He went into the back room and grabbed the boxes that were hidden away, he saw some fake decor leaves and slung them around his neck. He grabbed some lights and went back front, hanging up the leaves first up around the poles where they used for curtains. Changkyun wrapped them around the pole from one side of the shop to the other, and did the same with the lights; on top of the leaves.

The male went back and forth, putting the shelves in a neater set up, two small round tables in the back with some chairs for reading. He finished up and sat back in his spot, deciding to decorate his desk as well. he was the only worker there, besides his boss.

The brunette put a stack of his books in the desk and a picture of him and his friends on halloween.

About ten minutes after he finished, people started to come in again, buying books and what not.

Everything was running smoothly until he saw someone who he didn't want to be alone with; Jooheon.

Changkyun decided to ignore him, but after two minutes of ignoring him, he was next in line, with a stack of books.

"I would like these please," He smiled and sat the Fifty Shades Of Grey books down on the desk. "I want to see what you're interested in." he spoke, his smile visible in his voice.

Changkyun rolled his eyes and scanned the books, "20,000 won please," he looked up at him and had a sarcastic smile on his face.

He grabbed a sticky note and placed it on the books, writing 'Asshole' on it, then grabbing the won from him and giving his change back.

"Come back when shops closed." he pushed him away so he could take another customer.

-

Changkyun was closing up, putting his ear buds in. He walked with his head down and going back on campus.

When he arrived, he grabbed the work that he missed and went back to his dorm, setting it on his desk in his room.

He took off his shirt since it was hot in his dorm, setting it down on his bed. He walked over to his kitchen to grab some coffee since he will be up late at night.

He made his coffee how he liked it and turned around, stirring the coffee with the creamer.

"Whatcha doing." A voice was heard, then a shatter.

Changkyun was startled, "Jooheon! what the hell, you can't sneak up on anyone like that." he groaned and turned around the grab a cloth.

When he turned back around, he saw Jooheon have a smirk on his face, making Changkyun look down.

"Out, now." he pushed him around and went down to clean up the mess, cursing under his breath.

His hair was soon touched and then gripped, his head being pulled up to meet Jooheons face.

"I told you to get out, and grab my shirt while you are." he pulled back from him and sat the cloth in the sink, remaking his coffee.

"I don't want to go out, you said come back when you closed up shop." He came up behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"I didn't tell you to sneak up on me, plus I have to study and do work." he rubbed his temples while the coffee brewed.

"Oh come on, we both know you won't study," he teased, sitting on the chair and waiting patiently.

"Actually, I will, so if you mind, go back to your dorm and text me." He looked back at him.

"Fine, ill talk to you later." Jooheon sat up and walked over to the door and went back to his dorm.

"Finally." Changkyun smiled, grabbing his coffee and stirring again. he went to his desk and sat down, studying his work.

He looked at the time to see it was two in the morning.

Changkyun sighed and leaned back into his seat with his arms crossed. he looked at the light and turned it off, getting into bed.

The brunette tossed and turned, but he couldn't sleep.

He sat up and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants, heading out with his stuff and into Jooheons room.

He looked around, just in case Kihyun wasn't there. when he wasn't, he went into Jooheons room and woke him up.

"I'm here, shut up and don't smile." he got into the bed with him and laid in the edge, his back against Jooheon.

And slept.

-

This chapter was mostly a filler but thats ok

different. | ljh · ick [1] ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara